What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GWS

How much do the Swans pay to gws to help keep them viable ?
Asking for a friend
The AFL are putting in around $30 million a year and for that the midgets are barely treading water.
The midgets have always have been a financial blackhole for Vicky Kicky house and always will be.

AdelaideSharky

Juniors
GWS's main problem is they aren't based in Western Sydney itself.

Blind Freddie would tell you they should buy up an existing cricket oval in Parramatta to turn into an AFL stadium.

That club will never be taken seriously until they do.

GWS's main problem is they aren't based in Western Sydney itself.

Blind Freddie would tell you they should buy up an existing cricket oval in Parramatta to turn into an AFL stadium.

That club will never be taken seriously until they do.
Knowing the AFL they would wanted it gifted to them.
I say again without tax payers money the AFL don't have a game.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Knowing the AFL they would wanted it gifted to them.
I say again without tax payers money the AFL don't have a game.

they are almost completely funded by the betting companies and what they can get from Foxtel for their broadcast rights

Rupert has put Foxtel on the market and with the cracking down on gambling funding I'd say their future is not looking good as far as funding teams like GWS and their promotions of local park AFL and grass roots AFL, which is currently well funded and very well organized