What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Had the most awesome passage of play last night

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
I was playing as Brisbane against the Radiers at the Cauldron last night.
Early in the second half, I was up by 4 and on about the halfway mark.
Spun it out left on the 4th to Tallis who got hit by the defence, I got an offload away to Carroll who got ankle tapped. (this bit is cool) But I managed to get an offload away before Carroll hit the ground to DeVere who beat one and scampered down the sideline. The Radiers fullback was coming across in cover so I passed back inside to someone (didnt catch the number in time) and then I dummied inside, sucked in the defence and then immediately passed back outside to DeVere who steps and gets over the chalk about 20m from the sideline. It felt bloody great to pull off a try like that.

Missed the f&^$%^g conversion though. :x

angelus

Juniors
Must you tease us?

Hehe nah good to hear dude. Good to hear your a Broncos fan to. Let's hope they play Penrith and not the Roosters in the first week. I'll be pretty confident against Penrith as long as our attack is up to scratch. Our defence has been great even when we've lost.

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
To tease more (sorry) I heard of a few of the hidden things in the game and let me say, they are no way what you would expect and secondly, the absolutely ROCK !

It was stuff I really wasnt expecting but am damn glad theyre included.

And no, please dont ask what they were. I would get my arse seriously caned. Just enjoy that were all getting a really, really good game in almost no time. We've been waiting a LOOOOOONG time since 96 and 03 will certainly fill the void. ;-)

Moffo

Referee
STOP TEASING VODKA!!!!!!!!!

hidden things in the game...oh hoochie mama, it gets better by the moment

Cheers,
Moffo

miccle

Bench
awww man.. it's due out next month but it feels like years away. I wish i could just hibernate for 7 weeks!

The Engineers Room

First Grade
So I guess you are playing a game with no commentry as you didn't know the player you passed too, or the commentry doesn't call every name when they get the ball. Sounds good, but I still need to see for myself.

Ausguy

Coach
Vodka, u playing season mode or not, if so how r u going? what skill level r u on? also are the AI v AI scores realistic??? bring on more of your stories we love em!!!!

TripleM

Juniors
theVodkaCircle said:
To tease more (sorry) I heard of a few of the hidden things in the game and let me say, they are no way what you would expect and secondly, the absolutely ROCK !

It was stuff I really wasnt expecting but am damn glad theyre included.

And no, please dont ask what they were. I would get my arse seriously caned. Just enjoy that were all getting a really, really good game in almost no time. We've been waiting a LOOOOOONG time since 96 and 03 will certainly fill the void. ;-)

I was just thinking.. if we start listing our most crazy ideas on here, and happened to get one right, since of course you are a very honest person you would edit your above post to get rid of the 'no way what you would expect bit'? :)

Raider_69

Post Whore
theVodkaCircle said:

I have it sussed

so "the Rock" is in the game ay Vodka ;-)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
theVodkaCircle said:

I have it sussed

so "the Rock" is in the game ay Vodka ;-)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Better.

Latest posts