What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HADCORE Wrestling

SHAGMOP

Juniors
How good is it!!! i reakon that Harcore wrestling has made the sports-entertainment much more entertaining. ive always been a big fan of hardcore matches how bout you guys?

best match i ever saw was the harcore title match between Angle and RVD during the invasion where Jeff Hardy came out and pinned RVD for the title! it was so intense.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i love hardcore wrestling!!!
it has been the main reason why sports entertainment has sky rocketed, TLC, Harcore Matches and many alike are great to watch, it also displayes the technical side to wrestling. I.e putting over the moves and the hits.... great to watch

loved the thriple threat tlc with E and C, The Hardyz and Dudleys!!
great match

Special K

Coach
When done well it is good but a lot of the time it is rubbish.

ECW did it the best. The whole show was hardcore. And even when it wasn't meant to be there were weapon spots which added to the matches.

SHAGMOP

Juniors
too right. ive seen some hardcore matches in the WWE which have been pretty awful, but i think the triple threat tag team TLC's and any thing with RVD, Jeff Hardy, and even Shane McMahon are great Hardcore matches. your right about the ECW thing, alot of the great hardcore matches of the WWE have included the ECW boys.

Latest posts