What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hadley's Comments

zulu

Juniors
Robbie_Ross said:
Today on 2GB Ray Hadley said that there were more players using cocaine, so Andrew Walker is not alone.

Good to see Hardley focussing on the important prelim finals. When he's not running his vaudeville act, he's bringing up negatives about the code.

Pure footy talk just doesn't get a go on his show.

The sooner he buggers off from RL the better for the code.

stuke

Bench
got to love how hadley can protect his sources ... while hanging up on callers when he says they can't back up their claims....

if he is going to come out and claim this as fact he needs to say who it is and have the information (and guts) to back it up. if not leave it alone!

Mr Saab

Referee
stuke said:
got to love how hadley can protect his sources ... while hanging up on callers when he says they can't back up their claims....

if he is going to come out and claim this as fact he needs to say who it is and have the information (and guts) to back it up. if not leave it alone!

i remember he had a newspaper article in the 90s with a sunday newspaper and he used to say "overheard in a car park"..."reliably informed" etc...hadley is a tosser and so is the station he works for

Chippo Raiders

Juniors
Ray is an idiot, not to bring up bad memories but Peter Frilingos used to pull him up on the show whenever his head reached watermelon size, now its allowed to grow...

carinashark

First Grade
Somtimes I think Bolts is taking the stuff himself . if you listen to his radio show its umm somewhat unhinged . Could this be a cocain radio turf war? What did that Manly poster say about Walker "slice and dice",pretty good eh.
If i recall Walker played pretty good that game?mmmmmmmmmmmmmmAnd he used to play for the Roosters
carinashark

aussielegend77

Juniors
I had my last post "edited because of to many dodgy insinuations"
aussielegend77 wrote:
*edited- too many dodgy insinuations*

I think Ray Hadley is the monitor of this site and didnt like what i said.

my question is, if i dont insinuate and just come out and say what i think (know) myself being the reliable source will you edit my post mr hadley :twisted:

aussielegend77

Juniors
can i please have an explaination on why my post was edited. I made no allegations or slanderous remarks what so ever, just merely pointed out a reported fact (well put two reported facts together) that every one had over looked and i get edited for making dodgy insinuations. what is a dodgy insinuation anyway, is that like bush saying iraq has WMD a dodgy insinuation now that is a dodgy insinuation and i feel what i wrote was unfairly judged.

THE PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW! LET THE TRUTH BE FREE

TRYING TO SOUND LIKE ONE OF THOSE SELF RIGHTEOUS JOURNO'S WHO THINK JUST BY PUTTING A MICROPHONE IN YOUR FACE YOU HAVE ANSWER THERE QUESTION.

sunny

Nevermind Aussie- it is the job of the internet forum moderator to stifle discussion as much as possible and it was your turn to picked on here.

Anonymous

Juniors
lol sunny... never heard that one before. I guess this is a big moment in an otherwise boring week.
Let's work out the reasoning:
1.) People set up discussion forum.
2.) Same people spend months and years nuturing discussion.
3.) Blowie arrives and say aforementioned people are stifling discussion. :lol:

Yep. All sounds logical. :lol:

sunny... you should change your name. You're more in the dark than you'll ever know.

aussielegend77

Juniors
what the hell is willow going on about. i think we need a new administrator he thinks he's bill harrigan (bigger then the game).

how can i have a post edited for making NO allegations yet someone else directly names a radio personality and accuses them of "sometimes being on the stuff" and theirs is unedited yet mine gets edited for INSINUATING. insinuation is an ignorant mans defence cant you put the information together yourself.

troydodds

Juniors
t-ba the hutt said:
:lol: .

Why doesn't he name his source? If the rumour originatedfrom an internet forum and not from him he'd be trying to shut it down :lol:

If every journalist named their source there would be no sources left. That's the point of a source. Why would he come on and say: "Chris Walker told me there's another Manly player doing drugs" (for example).

I'm going to take Hadley on face value. Everyone disagrees with a lot of things he says - but name ONE time Hadley's broken a story that hasn't been correct?

Fibroman

First Grade
I don't mind the bloke either, so go and be sick, because at least he calls a spade, a spade, and isn't influenced by the minority. That is the problem with this country....the minority call the shots.

Cammo

Bench
Haldey is a hate filled dimwit who has no place in our game. The sooner he quits broadcasting Rugby League the better.

He is an disgrace and it is good to see that The Eels lawyers have sent him letters telling him to shut up or they will take action. Great stuff from Parra.

His phone call during the Olympics proved to everyone what a hypocrite he is.

Also Danny Weildlers little snippet in todays Sun Herald about another former work colleague, Hadley so fondly (not) commented on is less than flattering

Fibroman

First Grade
I can understand how doggie supporters don't like him, and I disagree with the pizzling he gave you guys during the Coffs Harbour bizzo. I think he has some good views and opions in other areas though.

Latest posts