What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Haele Finau

DfL

Juniors
Dragons keeping a close eye on queensland cup hooker Haele Finau. What are your thoughts?

HenryTatana

Juniors
So the top 30 will comprise:
Macca (until confirmed he is retiring)
Little
Mbye
Mullheisen (unless development contract).
I'm no roster manager but FFS lets not go overboard on hookers, shit and unproven ones at that.

DfL

Juniors
Little
Mbye
I'm no roster manager but FFS lets not go overboard on hookers, shit and unproven ones at that.
You're not wrong hey!

Gareth67

First Grade
Little
Mbye
I am afraid that season 2023 is the year of the hooker ( as Frank Sinatra once said 😳) . The Dragons have been going through phases , for instance last season was the year of the prop , before that the year of the 2nd rower , 2024 will probably be the year of the fullback with none other than Teddy Tedesco making his debut in the Red & White .

possm

Coach
Dragons keeping a close eye on queensland cup hooker Haele Finau. What are your thoughts?
We are wasting our time and salary cap. I'd play Hunt at 9 until Robson is available. And I'd play Sullivan at halfback until he gains the skills and confidence to hold onto that position.

If possible, I'd let Hunt go now, we aren't going to win a comp in 2023; another wasted season. So, why not get things ready for when our 'entitled' head coach (Dean Young) arrives in 2024.

DfL

Juniors
We are wasting our time and salary cap. I'd play Hunt at 9 until Robson is available. And I'd play Sullivan at halfback until he gains the skills and confidence to hold onto that position.

If possible, I'd let Hunt go now, we aren't going to win a comp in 2023; another wasted season. So, why not get things ready for when our 'entitled' head coach (Dean Young) arrives in 2024.
I get it.. But what you're suggesting is smart. Unfortunately the board and coach are incapable of doing anything that makes sense.

possm

Coach
Nobody is going to pay Hunts 1.1mill for next year so we would have to chuck in at least 300 k which defeats the purpose.
A straight swap for David Fifita with the Titans for season 2023 and then a 3-year deal to follow could happen and with the right recruitment people would happen.

Latest posts