What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hagan on salvage mission

Knightmare

Coach
Does anyone have a young sister with messy handwriting? Maybe it's time to write a heartfelt note to the club asking them to SACK Michael Hagan, and then call the Daily Telegraph and see if they'll turn it into a back-page story?

salvy71

Juniors
all this crap talk and look what they came up with tonight ....

if anyone thinks Parra will win a premiership in their life time then they are dreaming ...

thank god i at least got to see 3 GF wins ... even though i was quite young at the time.

I got to see all 4 wins during my early teens and never thought that they'd be the only ones in my lifetime but it sure as hell is looking like 1986 will be the final premiership victory I'll ever see before I cark it .......
Some nights i can be seen on the couch ...watching the DVD's/ VHS tapes of those grand final victories ....sobbing uncontrollably ...

Apey

Staff member
f**king hell Hagan if I was a believer of conspiracy theories, this one to f**k the Knights over would be the first one I'd believe! :crazy:

Eelectrica

Referee
f**king hell Hagan if I was a believer of conspiracy theories, this one to f**k the Knights over would be the first one I'd believe! :crazy:

Yeah, but the Knights had there own destiny in their hands on Friday night though.

spiderdan

Bench
Does anyone have a young sister with messy handwriting? Maybe it's time to write a heartfelt note to the club asking them to SACK Michael Hagan, and then call the Daily Telegraph and see if they'll turn it into a back-page story?
mate if it's on these forums they proably already have someone ready to write the story about "backlash from parramatta fans". many a telegraph story has been started here.

thedux

Juniors
An improbable but nonetheless possible victory by 54 points would have seen us in the finals. A loss would have made no real difference to what we all expected.
Do we throw caution to the wind and have a dig with enterprising play mixed with some razzle dazzle; No, we go 4 hitups and a kick all f*cking night except for the lone try that we manage to score.
The gameplan of a complete f*cking moron!!!