What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Haha Yes!!

Brownie.Kougari

Juniors
Kerr handed Cup debut for Ireland

November 03, 2008 FRONTROWER Wayne Kerr will make his World Cup debut against Samoa on Wednesday night.
Irish-born Kerr, who only started playing league three years ago, will start from the bench in place of veteran Mick Cassidy.
Fox Sports Travel: Buy World Cup final tickets

The 24 year-old is the only new face in the side that lost to Tonga last Monday, although Liam Finn and Gareth Haggerty come into the starting line-up, while Karl Fitzpatrick and Ryan Tandy drop back to the bench.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Come on you "Wayne Kerr", I can hear the crowd now! Get along, its your only chance in your lifetime to shout it out at a ground without offending anyone!

Evil Homer

Staff member
Ireland team: M Platt; D Blanch, S Gleeson, S Littler, P Richards; S Grix (capt), L Finn, E O'Carroll, B Beswick, G Haggerty, B Harrison, L Doran, S Finnigan. Subs: M McIlorum, K Fitzpatrick, W Kerr, R Tandy.

kuwaiti kev

Juniors
Samoa
Samau, Meli, Carmont, Talau, Utai, Vagana, Roberts, McDade, SeuSeu, T. Puletua, Setu, Solomona, Hansen. Lauiti'iti, Taulapapa, F. Puletua, Paulo

BatiFan

Juniors
The funny thing about Wayne Kerr (apart from his name) that will surprise people is that he is actually a really good player. For a domestic raised Irishman he tackles well and runs strongly and at only 24 I would be surprised if he doesnt play himself into a contract with a Super League or NL1 side from this game.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
The funny thing about Wayne Kerr (apart from his name) that will surprise people is that he is actually a really good player. For a domestic raised Irishman he tackles well and runs strongly and at only 24 I would be surprised if he doesnt play himself into a contract with a Super League or NL1 side from this game.

apparently australian clubs have been speaking with him!