What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hahaahahaaa what a quote

tiger_nick

Bench
Wests Tigers Coach Tim Sheens says his team must work on its discipline and tighten its defence around the ruck following the 42-22 loss to Penrith Panthers at CUA Stadium tonight.

:lol: Honestly nothing else needs to be said. We've had the exact same problems for over 4 years. Nothing is ever going to change. I've just accepted it now.I've been a Season Ticket Holder for 11 years straight, own every jersey we've had and go to 20 + games a year. I didnt even watch the game on Saturday night. I'm beyond caring about this team. They don't deserve my time/money/attention. Normally I would get angry over a loss, now I just laugh.

What a joke we are.

Nuts

Juniors
Wests Tigers Coach Tim Sheens says his team must work on its discipline and tighten its defence around the ruck following the 42-22 loss to Penrith Panthers at CUA Stadium tonight.

:lol: Honestly nothing else needs to be said. We've had the exact same problems for over 4 years. Nothing is ever going to change. I've just accepted it now.I've been a Season Ticket Holder for 11 years straight, own every jersey we've had and go to 20 + games a year. I didnt even watch the game on Saturday night. I'm beyond caring about this team. They don't deserve my time/money/attention. Normally I would get angry over a loss, now I just laugh.

What a joke we are.

:lol: what else can you do but laugh!! I am over being sad, angry - I just laugh. 100% agree - we are a joke!! Teams must love playing us!! Is it just me or do you think Sheens is just seeing this job as a free ride at the moment??

Eddie.

Bench
This could the first season crowds seriously start to drop off. And rightly so. Ive just about had enough after 4 Rounds, watching the same players and the same half hearted efforts. We have had a really soft draw to start the season and have had 2 mighy unconvincing wins and 2 beltings. We look just as bad as the back end of last season.

AT least most Tigers fans have woken up to Tim Sheens. I remember a few of us regularly being shot down in 2007 saying the rot had set in and Sheens should go. 18 months on and the rot has gradually sink in. I almost wish it would hasten and we finish dead last. Because in all likelyhood we will get enough flat track wins to jag a spot between 10th and 13th. Which gets a tick in Box in Tiger land.

Nuts

Juniors
This could the first season crowds seriously start to drop off. And rightly so. Ive just about had enough after 4 Rounds, watching the same players and the same half hearted efforts. We have had a really soft draw to start the season and have had 2 mighy unconvincing wins and 2 beltings. We look just as bad as the back end of last season.

AT least most Tigers fans have woken up to Tim Sheens. I remember a few of us regularly being shot down in 2007 saying the rot had set in and Sheens should go. 18 months on and the rot has gradually sink in. I almost wish it would hasten and we finish dead last. Because in all likelyhood we will get enough flat track wins to jag a spot between 10th and 13th. Which gets a tick in Box in Tiger land.

I get the same feeling Eddie!! The feeling is hard to describe but I think I am over them!! I can't belive that in all my time of supporting this team that I would ever feel this bad - something died in side of me last night!!

macnaz

Staff member
This could the first season crowds seriously start to drop off.
Against the Roosters at our so called home ground we managed a piss poor crowd of about 14000 which consisited of probly half the crowd being theirs as it was really the same as a home match for them.

I also can only laugh about this team, its really pointless giving a sh*t when our own coaching staff dont seem to care either. :(

Spot

Juniors
Sheens is beyond reproach. He basically runs the club and watch out if you get in his way (ie like the CEO did)

pappy fritz

Juniors
Strange I thought it was only me, I too dont get angry anymore Im too busy busing my gut with laughter