What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hahahahahahaha @ Sharks

Bazal

Post Whore
Surely said:
Well it took Parra 34 years, it's been 20 since your last, it's not like you have a lot to celebrate about either.

Nope. But what can you do? No point clamouring about one failure after the history your club has, seems like pissing upwind to me...

SadShark

Bench
I liken most of your opinions (excluding Sharks supporters) to the type of scum in a gang, that would kick a man as he's lying injured on the ground or ganging up on the weak nerd at school and belittling them before smashing them, to make yourself feel good.

Yeah the Sharks are a sh*thouse, poorly run, badly coached, f**ked up playing rostered, arse wipe of a club. Go burn the joint to the ground and move on with your sorry lives FFS. :crazy: :sarcasm:

Inferno

Coach
Timmah said:
Give yourself a triple mate. Parramatta, as I said, have been far more successful in the past. As a result, it's easy to see they have a far more promising future. Nothing has worked out Shire way, what makes you think it will now?

SO because something happened in the past that means its more likely to happen in the future? sh*t, you don't keep Bell bottoms in your cupboard just in case they come back do you? Not waiting on the return of the holy Roman Empire are you?

Everything in life is cyclical, just because we have had more downs than ups doesn't mean it won't happen in the future.

SadShark said:
I liken most of your opinions (excluding Sharks supporters) to the type of scum in a gang, that would kick a man as he's lying injured on the ground or ganging up on the weak nerd at school and belittling them before smashing them, to make yourself feel good.

Yeah the Sharks are a sh*thouse, poorly run, badly coached, f**ked up playing rostered, arse wipe of a club. Go burn the joint to the ground and move on with your sorry lives FFS. :crazy: :sarcasm:

Tell your fellow fans like BBSF to shut the f**k up then, especially when he sprouts crap about covell. He's probably one of the reasons why the sharks aren't well liked.

The Dodger

First Grade
The Mighty Panther said:
Tell your fellow fans like BBSF to shut the f**k up then, especially when he sprouts crap about covell. He's probably one of the reasons why the sharks aren't well liked.

lol

bbsf goes on about covell because he is actually a great player.

tell me what rooney has done lately

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Inferno said:
Everything in life is cyclical, just because we have had more downs than ups doesn't mean it won't happen in the future.

Damn right, and the Sharks have been stuck in a cycle for 40 years. It's called failure.

And DPG... do you actually watch league? Covell is not a great player. He can kick goals. He gets found out in defence... and well sometimes he even sucks at kicking the goals, as evidenced in Round 26.

DPG said:
lol

bbsf goes on about covell because he is actually a great player.

tell me what rooney has done lately

Represented City in City Origin.

Represented NSW in State of Origin.

Represented Australia in Tri Nations.

Scored two tries in the a winning Grand Final side.

Now let me ask you a question - what has covell ever done in his career? (Apart from f**king up one of the easiest of kicks in history)

Please take your time.

Latest posts