What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAL Minor SF L1 :: Fri :: Central Coast 0 Queensland 2 @ Bluetongue

HAL Minor SF result :: Mariners vs Roar

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CC_Eagle

First Grade
FFS..

I can't even remember the last time we won tbh.

Start building for the ACL chaps.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Nah mate, if Qld hold on (which they should) then they'll host the loser of Melbourne-Adelaide in a one-off Prelim final.

I thought it was the loser of the major semi hosts the winner of the minor semi..

That's how it has been for the last 3 years anyway..

FFS..

I can't even remember the last time we won tbh.

Start building for the ACL chaps.

And now you know what it's like being a Jets fan :lol:

Mong

Post Whore
Both Zullo's and Tiatto's second challenge deserved cards. Tiatto got as much player as ball. He dived into it was, in Tiatto fashion, reckless.

I disagree somewhat.. I wouldn't have been bothered if he got sent off when he got his first card but the second one was a bit of a joke..

Nice crowd there booing McKay when he was down bleeding after he was hacked down from behind..

Well done to the Mariners crowd..

CC_Eagle

First Grade
I thought it was the loser of the major semi hosts the winner of the minor semi..

That's how it has been for the last 3 years anyway..

And now you know what it's like being a Jets fan :lol:

I have an income, a full set of teeth and my girlfriend and I don't share chromosomes.

So no, I don't.;-)

Solid

Juniors
Tiatto did get the ball, but he still needs to consider the other player in the follow through of his leg. Was reckless

QLD were playing at a snails pace in the second half defending their lead. Goal kicks and corners took for ever

bjm8

Juniors
Tiatto did get the ball, but he still needs to consider the other player in the follow through of his leg. Was reckless

QLD were playing at a snails pace in the second half defending their lead. Goal kicks and corners took for ever

1 man down and 2 goals up what do you expect? At least they didnt rush the ball to the corner at every opportunity.

Solid

Juniors
1 man down and 2 goals up what do you expect? At least they didnt rush the ball to the corner at every opportunity.

Yep its smart football of course. Crap to watch

Latest posts