What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAL R6 :: Melbourne 0 Queensland 2 @ Telstra

HAL R6 result :: Melbourne vs Queensland

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jobdog

Live Update Team
halr6melqld.jpg

mvfc-home.jpg
VS
qld-away.jpg

MELBOURNE VICTORY:
2.Kevin MUSCAT (Captain), 3.Michael THWAITE, 5.Sebastian RYALL, 7.Matthew KEMP, 8.Grant BREBNER, 9.Danny ALLSOPP, 10.Archie THOMPSON, 12.Rodrigo VARGAS, 14.Billy CELESKI, 15.Tom PONDELJAK, 16.Carlos HERNANDEZ, 17.Jose Luis LOPEZ, 18. Leigh BROXHAM, 19.Evan BERGER. 20.Mitchell LANGERAK (gk), 40. Lou ACEVSKI (gk)
*One to be omitted.

In. Leigh BROXHAM, Lou ACEVSKI (on loan)
Out. Michael THEOKLITOS (suspended)
Unavailable. Nick WARD (calf – 1 week), Ney FABIANO (suspended)

QUEENSLAND ROAR:
1 Liam REDDY (gk), 2 Andrew PACKER, 3 Luke DEVERE, 4 Craig MOORE, 6 Dave DODD, 7 Michael ZULLO, 8 Massimo MURDOCCA, 9 Sergio VAN DIJK, 10 Charlie MILLER, 11 Reinaldo, 12 Tahj MINNIECON, 15 Matt McKAY, 16 Hyuk-Su SEO, 18 Danny TIATTO, 20 Griffin McMASTER (rgk), 23 Tim SMITS.
*one to be omitted.

In. Tim SMITS (promoted).
Out. Nil.
Unavailable. 5 Josh McCLOUGHAN (hip injury), Robbie KRUSE (injury).

REFEREE: Ben Williams

Last edited:

Misanthrope

Staff member
I do like Queensland, but I think they're going to be in for a rough year. Melbourne are red hot and I daresay it'll be 2 or 3 to 1.

To make a call: Melbourne 2 (Muscat and Thompson) def. Queensland 1 (Miller)

Samwise

Bench
2 nil QLD, woot! Good to get a win on the board.

f**k me we need some practice at finishing. Should have been about 5 nil with the amount of squandered chances we had. Reinaldo & Van Dijk both choked one on one with the keeper. Miller missed 2 golden volley chances.

bjm8

Juniors
diving apparently, was a rough call though.

seen worse gone unpunished or the other way. whilst i do appreciate refs taking a stance and calling against diving so it doesnt end up a farce like the epl, this was probably the wrong one to call.

i thought this game would die out to a nil-all draw... our finishing is deadset woeful. Charlies 2 volleys over the bar, serg twice hitting the woodwork, and reinaldo and serg both missing one on ones, seo just catching a deflection.... anyone would think the roar were playing at Suncorp............

Latest posts