What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAL R9 :: Fri :: The F3 Derby :: Central Coast 1 Newcastle 0 @ Bluetongue

HAL R9 result :: Mariners vs Jets

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
That's nice.

For every 1 Hutcho hate thread, I'm sure there's plenty more devoted to hating your scummy team :)

Timmah

Staff member
:lol:!!!!!!

Oh, you only count supporters groups as fans...

...and here I was thinking it was about the game on the field?

Moreover, as if you'll be making the trip :roll:

Dutchy

Immortal
1. Matthew NASH (gk), 4. Pedj BOJIC, 5. Bradley PORTER, 6. David D'APUZZO, 7. John HUTCHINSON, 9. Nik MRDJA, 10. Adrian CACERES, 11. Dylan MACALLISTER, 13. Paul O'GRADY, 17. Matthew OSMAN, 18. Alex WILKINSON, 19. Matt SIMON, 20. Danny VUKOVIC (gk), 22. Sasho PETROVSKI, 23. Mile JEDINAK.

In. Matthew NASH (Promoted), David D'APUZZO (Promoted), Nik MRDJA (Promoted).
Out. Andrew CLARK (Shoulder – Indefinite), Nigel BOOGAARD (Concussion – Indefinite), Mark BOSNICH (End of Guest Player Contract).
Unavailable. Dean HEFFERNAN (Leg - Indefinite), Ahmad ELRICH (Knee – Season), Andrew REDMAYNE (International Duty).

Jedi out also...Not doing 2 bad for our 2nd string side.

fish eel

Immortal
2nd string side?

That lists Bosnich as out. But Vukovic is first choice.

Ahmed Elrich - rubbish

Andrew Clarke - rubbish.

BTW, Jets should have had a penalty for Mjrda's high foot. If that was an attacker raising their foot that high, there would have been a free

Timmah

Staff member
2nd string side?

That lists Bosnich as out. But Vukovic is first choice.

Ahmed Elrich - rubbish

Andrew Clarke - rubbish.

BTW, Jets should have had a penalty for Mjrda's high foot. If that was an attacker raising their foot that high, there would have been a free

:lol: Never mind (the girly) Griffiths getting away with headbutting Hutch... :clap:

1-0. Eight months since the Jets won a derby.

:cool:

Timmah

Staff member
Which is what I can comment on, so that makes it one each way. Said penalty wasn't a guaranteed goal either, and the way the Jets attacked was in no way a given.

Newcastle were very flat in attack tonight, and I can even see Jets fans admitting it.

Even the ones who started a fight outside the Leagues Club.

Timmah

Staff member
Maybe, but Newcastle rarely looked like scoring themselves.

I'm now racking my brain trying to remember the last time the Jets won at Bluetongue... :sarcasm:

Timmah

Staff member
Only as good as your last game :)

My favourite is the Jets fans leaving the stadium chanting "we are champions". Won't matter if Perth win & Wellington & Qld draw, you'll be last only 8 months later :cool:

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
All we have to do is draw a few more and we'll get there :)

1-0 merkin :)

Latest posts