What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halatau out, Fein in

Murphdogg1

Juniors
Twizzle said:
what a joke

born and bred in Mt Isa

another Aussie who probably doesn't even know the works to the Haka

I agree

HOWEVER why should we play fair when you clearly don't when it comes to 'end of season surgery'?

JJ

Immortal
yeah, f**k it

I just wish NZ cricket would adopt a similar policy - we ended up with Roger Twose and Dipak Patel, when there was a whole generation of fine Aussie cricketers who potentially could have had a summer home at Pauanui, or a kiwi grandmother :sarcasm:

shiznit

Coach
its shamefull. im a kiwi an proud of it. everyone i know is embarresed about webb & fein playing for the kiwis. you should atleast have parents from the country.

as for the Haka. give me 20 minutes with anyone and i could teach you it. its not a hard one.

as for facing upto it... willie mason was well within his right to talk back to the kiwi boys.. thats not disrespectfull. what was disrespectfull was the language he used. other than that though... he is free to express himself as he so feels... thats what the Haka is all about. mate... the right way to reply back to the haka is pull your pants down and slap your bum. or yell out "popokohua". both are the biggest insults in maori. something to think about...

ozboy

Juniors
With all this whinging about Steve Price not being picked for the Australian test team.

Why don't the Kiwi's pick him for theirs.

Surely he'd be eligible by now.

Martli

Coach
ozboy said:
With all this whinging about Steve Price not being picked for the Australian test team.

Why don't the Kiwi's pick him for theirs.

Surely he'd be eligible by now.

Nope, not possible. Doubt he'd want to anyway.

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
They should have fixed this years ago and now it's such a joke that it really drags down the game. Anyway I'm over it but as an Aussie i don't really feel like supporting Australia with a player like Hunt in the team and I wouldn't blame any kiwi's for being anoyed by Webb and Fein being in there.

League for me is club first and everything else second and with no Wests Tigers in this match I don't really care.. hope they all bash each other to a standstill.

screeny

Bench
Don't blame the NZRL.

RL, like football (Fifa) and the Olympics, uses the GP ruling. So if a player has a GP they're eligible and in the eyes of the sport as much a national as one who was born in that particular country.

shiznit

Coach
if i were the kiwis coach i would pick a kid up from bartacard cup before i would pick webb and fein. im sure a 19 year old kid cant play any worse then webb did last week.

but of course... thats why im not the kiwis coach.

Sanchez

Coach
JJ said:
yeah, f**k it

I just wish NZ cricket would adopt a similar policy - we ended up with Roger Twose and Dipak Patel, when there was a whole generation of fine Aussie cricketers who potentially could have had a summer home at Pauanui, or a kiwi grandmother :sarcasm:
great point. email the nzc with the hint

Nevcost

Juniors
Murphdogg1 said:
HOWEVER why should we play fair when you clearly don't when it comes to 'end of season surgery'?

Why should we when we do most of the development work for most of your guys playing over here

Latest posts