What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Half-time lead

Stonecutter

First Grade
Finally in again. Seymour break and offload to Bird and a kick. Simo picks it up and flicks it one motion to Misi who needs to score more to repay us after his defensive sh*tness.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Misi throws a stupid ball. Thankgod the Tigers f**k up the next play. sharks have momentum and attacking.

ratsack2

Juniors
f**k i write the game off, come back five minutes later and we score 2 tries, think I will piss off watch the swans on tele and check the score in 10 minutes

jc155776

Coach
f**k this is f**ken f**ken horrible.

f**k.

f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k

I like having a working f**king heart.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Covell does a shocker and we loose. Season offically over. The boys played well to get back into it but we never should have lost that game.

The f**kIN HOOODDOOOO

Alan Shore

First Grade
Three successive 1-point games, lost two of them. FFS.

Why didn't Seymour's awesome boot take any shots?

Stonecutter

First Grade
No field position. I'm not sure why Covel took the kick. On the wrong side for a left footer and he sprayed it badly.

I think Dykes being out for the second half rattled them. Luckily Seymour gave them some belief otherwise it could have been embarrasing.

imasharkie

Coach
Tamazoid said:
Three successive 1-point games, lost two of them. FFS.

Why didn't Seymour's awesome boot take any shots?

Why the f**k did Bird try to kick a field goal. Every attempt he's had have been crap.

Seymour's kicking in this game was fantastic and when it comes time to boot the fg Bird grabs it on the 3rd and kicks it closer to the corner post than the sticks. And why did the ball go to Covell who was standing out on the sideline and Seymour was in front of the posts.

Dumb dumb dumb.

spider

Coach
it was our defence and critical errors in the second half that farked us - not the tissue paper man