What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday Paulie!

roosterboy60

Juniors
Getting in 3 hours early here but just want to wish Paulie (Jobdog) a very Happy 21st Birthday! Hope you have a great day mate and get lots of presents. And enjoy your party on Saturday Night;-)

Happy Birthday mate!

keeney

First Grade
Am I going out on a limb here by assuming that Jobdog is Paul Jobber that contributes to Inside the Castle?

RABK

Referee
Correct... also the Jobber often seen looking up girls skirts at fanny's.

Happy Birthday champ... let's hope the Knights can lose by 40 or less for your birthday!

Misanthrope

Staff member
Happy birthday, you budding journalist, you.

May you inadvertantly walk in on George Bush and John Howard doing some pre APEC bonding so you can have the scoop of a life time and a life time of emotional scarring.

It'll be worth the trade off.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
RABK said:
Correct... also the Jobber often seen looking up girls skirts at fanny's.

Happy Birthday champ... let's hope the Knights can lose by 40 or less for your birthday!
I thought I hid that well enough to not be found out :crazy: Oh well, I should best come clean now :p

garden fairy

Juniors
LOL....happy birthday...just a little tip from all those who are already 21...it falls off at 22, so use it wisely :D

Happy Birthday champ. Have a beer for me on Saturday night... that is, if you survive FRIDAY night!

At least you don't have to watch Thurston and Bowen carve your beloved team to shreds on your actual birthday... unlike me... :(

PrideKnight

Bench
garden fairy said:
LOL....happy birthday...just a little tip from all those who are already 21...it falls off at 22, so use it wisely :D

So your saying we COULD have been together before your 21st?? DAMN YOU TIM!!!

Happy birthday JD, its not a 21st party unless you remember nothing of it.

Misanthrope

Staff member
LOL....happy birthday...just a little tip from all those who are already 21..

I'm more worried that you had something in place that could fall off at your 21st. You told me that was a scar from your apendectomy!

Serc

First Grade
Happy birthday Jobber!!! Bloody hell is it birthday week or what, I know of a good 4-5 people on here and other aquaintances who are having a birthday this week (incl myself next monday :p)

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Thanks guys :D

Managed to get a lot of good prezzies with still a few to come on Saturday (I hope :lol:)

Got a signed and framed Knights jersey from the team this year from my g/f (probably my fave prezzy of the lot :p)

Thats not to say that what mum and dad got me wasn't any good either, cos I know dad'll probably read this ;-)

Now, all I need is a victory from the Knights tonight :fist: