What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SASSY

Feez_Giggles

Bench
BALLOONS.GIF

Hi everyone, Its Miss Sassy Ladies birthday TODAY so props all round for her for being the lovely and wonderful and beautiful person she is!!!!!!!

Birthday4.gif

SassyLady

Juniors
:eek: aaaaaaaawwwwwwwww thanks Feebs :D ur a star thanks darling :mrgreen: and thank u knights04 & Raider 69 :D u guys r 2 much :oops: thanks :D

NPK

Bench
"props all round" ? :?

I'd cringe if I ever said that out loud! :lol:

SassyLady

Juniors
I'm confused what's wrong with Feebs saying "props all round" :?

I thought that was very nice of Feebs 2 wish me a happy birthday and have lot of props 2 decorate this thread.

Johns Magic

Referee
Clarence said:
Ummm, do any of you even care if this internet personality has a happy birthday or not?

I know I don't care for people I'll never know.

We share the same mentality as you. That's why we don't give a flying f**k about what you say.

Stranger

Coach
Unless you have nothing better to do than *attempt* to stir people go away. :arrow:

So hows the day going sassy?

Johns Magic

Referee
Clarence said:
Johns Magic said:
Clarence said:
Ummm, do any of you even care if this internet personality has a happy birthday or not?

I know I don't care for people I'll never know.

We share the same mentality as you. That's why we don't give a flying f**k about what you say.
Who's we? You and your internet army?

Everyone else who hates you. So pretty much the whole forum.

NPK

Bench
Feez_Giggles said:
NPK said:
"props all round" ? :?

I'd cringe if I ever said that out loud! :lol:

well then, dont YOU say it. I can say whatever I want you todger :roll:

hey hey calm down, no offence meant. It just sounds very very American.

Feez_Giggles

Bench
I thought that was very nice of Feebs 2 wish me a happy birthday and have lot of props 2 decorate this thread.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: sassy my dear, i think your thinking of different props than those i meant. props, like snaps teehee

hey hey calm down, no offence meant. It just sounds very very American.

ok, none taken. I sound very american half the time, I have a few american friends and it rubs off. I've actually been more pegged as English though. Eh