What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Kayo Cancellation Day

Someguy

First Grade
Free to air from here on in. Let’s see if services can improve next season or a new provider can appear

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I got billed on the 29th of August, so I get to cancel my sub now, but still get to watch the finals throughout September. Win/Win.

MRN

Juniors
I've done so well this year. Only paid for 1 month of Kayo. Had 3 months free Kayo and 3 months free Foxtel Now so far. Got another free month of Foxtel Now sitting there to be redeemed. Not sure if I use it for finals or just watch on Nine and use it for Pacific Championships and Super League finals.

Someguy

First Grade
Yeh, who would choose to do that with their inferior coverage?

I feel there is not much in it anymore. Both just spam ‘out on their feet’ only difference is 9 commentators make less effort to hide who they put cash on

Perth Red

Post Whore
All games are on 9?
yep. Though again for $5 a week why put up with Ch9's sht coverage? Eng v Tonga series will likely only be on Fox.

TBh there's only Feb for me with no sport to watch on Kayo as I enjoy NFL and F1 as well as as NRL and SL.

Be nice to see an NRL 9's or World Nines in Feb to fill the gap.

Diesel

Referee
I just re-signed with Alinta who are offering free Kayo. When they say free, it’s never free, but it’s a package that is about $70 more annually than their most basic plan.

Marlins

Juniors
All Internationals will be on Kayo, along with Nine and Sky in NZ. So that’s at least worth another month’s subscription. I do keep mine for the Cricket and NFL.