What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hard-Drive Problem...

[furrycat]

Coach
After countless recovery attempts of my system, my RAID hard-drive crashed, causing all of the others to fail, without me being able to extract any of my data.... hence, RL : Unleashed was on this drive.

But never fear, I recently did make a backup of my drives so I have an older version of Unleashed. However, it is missing a lot of the new things I've done lately, so I'm back to square one on those. It will take time, but I'll be able to make all of the lost content again.

This is a setback for me, and the release for which I apologise. But I'm devising an entire new site (That will look better than the current one) with a Progress Link (that will have what is completed, and what isn't) and many other new things. Once again I apologise, and hope to get most of these things fixed up. If anyone is willing to contribute in anyway (besides testing) give me a holla.

Erhan

Juniors
Hi Furry-cat, I'm quite handy with graphics, perhaps I could give you a hand with the GUI, logo, jerseys etc side of things ?

HBG

Juniors
I know where you are coming from. I have lost data on a number of occasions, whether it be email, Digital photos, MP3's, my tax return. I just hope that there was nothing more valuable on there.
My notebook was just recently hit by lightning. It took 6 weeks for the replacement, but I now have a LG LM50-3. Centrino 1.7Ghz, 512mb ram, 60gb, CDRW/DVD, 64mb ATI 9600. A very nice unit, but it doesn't replace the data.

HG

[furrycat]

Coach
Yeah, I was lucky that I back up most data regularly, so I only really lost recent unleashed work, so I'm not really in any problems. Although it is a bit frustrating...

Latest posts