What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hard Knocks 2013

zombie jesus

Staff member
Looks like it's the Cincinatti Bengals again. Not very exciting but always one of the best shows to watch each year no matter who it is.

18to87

First Grade
Crickey you are fast. Just read this on Twitter. Should be good regardless as you say. After watching the Fins last year I wondered if they would even win a single game and they proved me wrong.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Awesome for me then! Given the team has changed heaps in personal, it will be interesting to watch the makeup of the team.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Bengals players react to Hard Knocks news
By Josh Kirkendall  @CincyJungle on Jun 15 2013, 1:18a 1
STAY CONNECTED FOLLOW @CINCYJUNGLE

With news filtering Friday evening into Saturday morning that the Cincinnati Bengals will appear on HBO's Hard Knocks, players are learning of the news as we are.

Geno Atkins and his four question marks appears excited.

Are these rumor true Bengals on HBO Hard Knocks????

— Geno Atkins (@GenoSacks) June 15, 2013
Don't you have the feeling that Atkins is texting... everyone?

Vontaze Burfict looks conflicted.

Hard knocks this year okkkkkk

— Vontaze Burfict (@King55Tez) June 15, 2013
@ESPNCincinnati_ I love it

— Vontaze Burfict (@King55Tez) June 15, 2013
Rookie Sean Porter though reacts exactly how an NFL rookie should react.

I don't wanna b a tv star lol I just wanna play RT @themarkup: @onlyoneSP will be a TV star: Hard Knocks will follow the #Bengals this year.

— Sean Porter (@onlyoneSP) June 15, 2013
Good answer.
http://www.cincyjungle.com/2013/6/15/4432478/bengals-players-react-to-hard-knocks-news

Seems even the players had no idea.

Either way. In 2009 we swept the division, so I am hoping history repeats.

Last edited:

Dogs Of War

Coach
I'm just looking forward to the first preseason game. Then I get to enjoy the bengals on hard knocks.

dogslife

Coach
Seems Vontaze Burfict got into a bit of a scrap with Steven Jackson during their joint practice session

Mhartew

Juniors
Just finished watching the first episode. Great stuff, I love Hard Knocks. Oklahoma Drill got another showing. James Harrison is angry all the time. Can't wait for the next episode.

abpanther

Staff member
Watched first episode last night

James Harrison is one angry dude, seems like a bit of a dickhead actually, closing doors on the cameraman and shit.

The Gresham v Atkins Oklahoma Drill was pretty funny, the units really get into it.

Man it was funny watching everyone's reaction when AJ Green went down on the first day of TP, they were like "Oh f**k" haha

dragonfire

Bench
Watched first episode last night

James Harrison is one angry dude, seems like a bit of a dickhead actually, closing doors on the cameraman and shit.

The Gresham v Atkins Oklahoma Drill was pretty funny, the units really get into it.

Man it was funny watching everyone's reaction when AJ Green went down on the first day of TP, they were like "Oh f**k" haha

Yeah agreed with Harrison, the hard knocks crew just doing their job, that turning in his chair during that interview was just childish. Though i would have loved to see the rookie go up and tell him he wants his number, would have been an interesting conversation.

Yeh even with the early jump that is a TE putting one of the best DTs on his back. Awesome to watch.

It will never happen in the Payton era but i would love to see the Saints do this next year

abpanther

Staff member
Just watched second episode

Margus Hunt is an interesting dude, plenty of potential, poor dude looks like he doesn't have many friends, hot missus though!!

Funny to see John Connor back, man that dude can hit people!!

Funny to see how they entertain themselves when they're on the road

I can't believe Taylor Mays is still in the league lol

Mhartew

Juniors
Taylor Mays tries to hard for the camera IMO. Pretty sure the dude has been dropped down the depth chart and is 2nd string now.