What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harold Holt Update

Just speaking to a mate up North and he has given me the following update.

"On Sunday evening I was enjoying a sherbert at the Crescent Head Tavern when who should plonk himself at the bar but Harold Holt esquire decked out in a pair of sluggos. He had Toyota Stadium or bust tattooed across his back. Harold proceeded to down a couple, waltzed down to the boat ramp and was last seen swimming in a southerly direction."

Look out lads the prophecy may come true.

P.S A massive well down goes out to the young lad in bay 5 of the Eastern Concourse who yelled out "Get up bitch" when Alan "Captain Ranga" Tongue came off second best on one of his many attempts to put pressure on Noddy.

Quigs

Immortal
p-teamq-d.jpg

Where was Ainsley Gotto ...... she was a top sort.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
I mentioned this in the Buster thread after hearing the news of Buster,

Which way is 'arold swimming now?

Is he still heading towards the heads.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
He's still coming.

He is still coming............

p-harold-1.jpg

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
Well the bloke that followed the bloke after harold went for his famous one way swim carried the weight of the nation on either side of his head.

Ear Ear.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
Did he make a right turn at the Hunter or sumpant.

Farkin' Tory.

Get him back out in the Pacific and tell the farkwit to migrate souff.

Chinese sub my arse.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
narrhh it was a communist sub not a jap imperialist sub.

My mates brothers cousin who works in the kitchen on the Portsea Surf Club saw the sub and he reckons it was either a chow or a red sub. No nips in the air that night.

But the same guy also reckoned that Arthur Caldwell was behind it all and that is why the bloke shot Arfar.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs