What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harold Matthews and SG Ball Discussion Thread

brothersleague

Juniors
the halves is really up for grabs and will depend on other factors, such as if harry siejka will play 20's and skip ball alltogether etc. I think Damian Luhr from mincho would be a good investment for pernith, trains hard and not afriad to run or tackle. He is in edge program, along with butler flemming, and for whoever askd i dnt think flemming played matties cup, a late bloomer, plays centre has plenty of pace and a solid build, is definately in the mix

thing that wil annoy me is windsor will no doubt get the three over rated superstars in the squad despite playing tier b, and teams such as lower, brothers and mincho will all no doubt hav 1 or 2 in when they deserve more, but cos they dont hav names they dont get a look in

raptor1

Juniors
He played a little A grade at Seagulls this year, should be o.k. in his own age group, was quiet when playing up but thats understandable

sumkah01

Juniors
yes agreeded 100% footy boy lekkas has the versatility

anymore news on the selectors meetings or anything

as well as news from st calir st marys rumour is they threw the game true false

That is the biggest load of crap i have ever heard they tried there best all game Robbie tried to come back from injury after he was hrt they were desperate to win the game St Clair was the better side all round they came with a good game plan and the right frame of mind they didnt even have everything go there way. There best players were Daniel Arona, Nathan Dunn, Tevita and Zion Ahu, Ryan Wilson also played for them and had a great battle with Jon Pepa.JonTaefu and John Faimu tried there best but were heavily marked also Robbie Mate tried all game.

On the imports Zion Ahu has been here all year playing for St Clair and Reegan Verney was here at the start of the year and trained with St Clair and the Under 17s development squad.

half_back

Juniors
I believe i have found the 3 players Penrith have seeked from out of the region for Sg Ball in 2010.

Age iin 2010
Darcy Horgan(18) from QLD.
Regan Varley(17) From NZ.
Zion Ahu(17) froom NZ.

Can anyone confirm?

I can confirm that these boys are in the mix along Kyle Burchardt as mentioned.

half_back

Juniors
the halves is really up for grabs and will depend on other factors, such as if harry siejka will play 20's and skip ball alltogether etc. I think Damian Luhr from mincho would be a good investment for pernith, trains hard and not afriad to run or tackle. He is in edge program, along with butler flemming, and for whoever askd i dnt think flemming played matties cup, a late bloomer, plays centre has plenty of pace and a solid build, is definately in the mix

thing that wil annoy me is windsor will no doubt get the three over rated superstars in the squad despite playing tier b, and teams such as lower, brothers and mincho will all no doubt hav 1 or 2 in when they deserve more, but cos they dont hav names they dont get a look in

Harry is listed in the squad and has been chosen for the NZ tour along with Robbie Mate and Damien Luhr that should be a very good indicator on the halves for ball next year. Farkas isnt in the mix

half_back

Juniors
yes agreeded 100% footy boy lekkas has the versatility

anymore news on the selectors meetings or anything

as well as news from st calir st marys rumour is they threw the game true false

That is the biggest load of crap i have ever heard they tried there best all game Robbie tried to come back from injury after he was hrt they were desperate to win the game St Clair was the better side all round they came with a good game plan and the right frame of mind they didnt even have everything go there way. There best players were Daniel Arona, Nathan Dunn, Tevita and Zion Ahu, Ryan Wilson also played for them and had a great battle with Jon Pepa.JonTaefu and John Faimu tried there best but were heavily marked also Robbie Mate tried all game.

On the imports Zion Ahu has been here all year playing for St Clair and Reegan Verney was here at the start of the year and trained with St Clair and the Under 17s development squad.

Selectors meeting again this week and next

stretcher

Juniors
my money is on this being the ball team.

1.matai
2.keti
3.pepa
4.eisunhuth
5.felikatau
6.verney nz
7.seijker
8.taefu
9.south
10.viiga
11.hollis
12.kilifi
13.carl
14.Qlds prop
15.Qld s/row
16.mate
17.curtis
18.wilson
19.satini
20.reegan
21.matavao
22.solo alone.
23.edan price(parra)
smokies-micheal pio,damien luhr,butler-fleming.

corner post

Juniors
my money is on this being the ball team.

1.matai
2.keti
3.pepa
4.eisunhuth
5.felikatau
6.verney nz
7.seijker
8.taefu
9.south
10.viiga
11.hollis
12.kilifi
13.carl
14.Qlds prop
15.Qld s/row
16.mate
17.curtis
18.wilson
19.satini
20.reegan
21.matavao
22.solo alone.
23.edan price(parra)
smokies-micheal pio,damien luhr,butler-fleming.
i think your very close stretcher maybe another couple are faimu (st marys) but i think he has trouble playing saturdays dosent he and inoke(st clair)brenner (st marys) compton(minchinbury)also lombardo, farkas,zammit and masaga all played ball this year for wsas and also heard on the grapevine feilikatau is going to play that other stupid sport where all they do is kick goals (union)

stretcher

Juniors
good point cornerpost there are so many good players to choose from in that age group but on form farkas is terrible always out with a headache and lombardo needs a big grand final to push out mate,verney and seijka,luhr.

brothersleague

Juniors
nah u gotta look at form, like cant just pick on reputation, mine is

1- Nick Mataia
2-Keti Nanai
3- Jon Pepa
4- Feilokitau
5- Butler-Flemming
6- Farkas
7- Mate/Siejka (depending on Harry being in Under 20s)
8- John Taefu
9- Blake South
10- Junior Masaga
11- Sam Hollis
12- Vaipuna Tia Kilifi
13- Tom Eisenhuth

14- Kaisa Matavoa
15- Zion Ahu
16- Reagan (NZ)
17- Michael Lekkas
18- Michael Compton
19- Damian Luhr
20- Sotini
21- Reece Regan
22- Corey Carl
23- Michael Compton

Possible Others- Dilan Curtis, John Faiumu, Elkan Tanuvasa, Tyler Lombardo, Hayden Henson, Chris Nay, Daniel Arona

open to suggestions

footyboy7

Juniors
I think that for ball if there taking the 26 men it should be:
Mataia, Nanai, Pepa, Feilokaitau, Eisunhuth, Mate, Siejka, Alone, South, Taefu, Matavoa, Tia Kilifi, Lekkas, Hollis, Faiumu, Carl, Zammit, Farkas, Compton, Zion Ahu, Regan Verney, Kyle Burdhardt, Darcy Horgan, Regan, Wilson, Sotini.

Thats 19 Penrith U17s comp players, 4 Out of District Players and 3 U16s Penrith comp players.

corner post

Juniors
I think that for ball if there taking the 26 men it should be:
Mataia, Nanai, Pepa, Feilokaitau, Eisunhuth, Mate, Siejka, Alone, South, Taefu, Matavoa, Tia Kilifi, Lekkas, Hollis, Faiumu, Carl, Zammit, Farkas, Compton, Zion Ahu, Regan Verney, Kyle Burdhardt, Darcy Horgan, Regan, Wilson, Sotini.

Thats 19 Penrith U17s comp players, 4 Out of District Players and 3 U16s Penrith comp players.
yeh footyboy close to the mark but farkas has a major injury and dont think he will part of it too many others in front of him

Last edited:

corner post

Juniors
nah u gotta look at form, like cant just pick on reputation, mine is

1- Nick Mataia
2-Keti Nanai
3- Jon Pepa
4- Feilokitau
5- Butler-Flemming
6- Farkas
7- Mate/Siejka (depending on Harry being in Under 20s)
8- John Taefu
9- Blake South
10- Junior Masaga
11- Sam Hollis
12- Vaipuna Tia Kilifi
13- Tom Eisenhuth

14- Kaisa Matavoa
15- Zion Ahu
16- Reagan (NZ)
17- Michael Lekkas
18- Michael Compton
19- Damian Luhr
20- Sotini
21- Reece Regan
22- Corey Carl
23- Michael Compton

Possible Others- Dilan Curtis, John Faiumu, Elkan Tanuvasa, Tyler Lombardo, Hayden Henson, Chris Nay, Daniel Arona

open to suggestions

corner post

Juniors
yeah brothersleague you are on close to mark but farkas is injured and i think seijka,mate,lombardo and luhr are all in front of him at the moment and the kid from nz verney can play 6 as well the panthers should do well next season plenty of talent with depth good coaching staff

Last edited:

stretcher

Juniors
look guys weve all had a say about the players im more interested about the coaching side of things after last years debacle.I know of brad liggins done a good job b4 but what about the assistant grant mitchell ive not heard of him?
i think the Matts have brett atkins and dave cartwright.