What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harold Matts update against Souths Logan

Jodeci

Bench
We are down 16 to 10 at half time in 16s game in Brisbane.

They are a very big side and its going to be a battle.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
hopefully our fitness can get is over the line against the bigger blokes

Jodeci

Bench
We are down 32 to 14 with 11 mins to go. They have scored most of their try's on the back of a penalty or error. They are a big strong side- have 5 QLD reps in there.

Great effort to get that far, juniors at parra again show why we have such a big expectation for our NRL side.

parra pete

Referee
SouthsLoganPete would be cheering.

Sure was. My mate (ex Hay Magpie) coaches Souths Logan Under 16, other mates Jimmy McClelland (CEO) and Mo (President) of SouthsLogan are pictured with another mate Brett Kenny (ex Eel) at SOO in 2007. Good Club Souths Logan Magpies....

Tookey in action 2008.jpg
Mark Tookey in action for Hay Magpies

100_2503.jpg

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
I was there today what a game, I've been a Eels supporter for 45 years and I'm going to tell you all I was cheering the Souths Logan Magpies today because my son Sean was playing for them, and believe me it was hard cheering against my beloved Eels, I thought I would never have to do that, but that day came. Well done to both teams for putting on a great game of footy....hold your heads high guys.

parra pete

Referee
I was there today what a game, I've been a Eels supporter for 45 years and I'm going to tell you all I was cheering the Souths Logan Magpies today because my son Sean was playing for them, and believe me it was hard cheering against my beloved Eels, I thought I would never have to do that, but that day came. Well done to both teams for putting on a great game of footy....hold your heads high guys.

Well posted. How did Sean go? Under 16 Rugby League between two well coached sides is brilliant to watch. My mates son was with SouthsLogan up until this year before moving over to Easts to play in Mal Meninga Cup. He is under contract to WestsTigers and moves to Sydney early next season to take up the third year of his contract.
If you bump into Toooks at the post match function or Jimmy Mc..give them my best wishes and congratulations.

Tony Bongo

Bench
Damn I wish I had of known it was on this weekend, I would have got up to Brissy to watch it. Well done to the boys for winning the GF anyway and for fighting their way back into the game.

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
Well posted. How did Sean go? Under 16 Rugby League between two well coached sides is brilliant to watch. My mates son was with SouthsLogan up until this year before moving over to Easts to play in Mal Meninga Cup. He is under contract to WestsTigers and moves to Sydney early next season to take up the third year of his contract.
If you bump into Toooks at the post match function or Jimmy Mc..give them my best wishes and congratulations.

Sean played well, so proud of the boys, I sure will say hi to Tooks and Jim next time I see them.

isaiah

Bench
Damn I wish I had of known it was on this weekend, I would have got up to Brissy to watch it. Well done to the boys for winning the GF anyway and for fighting their way back into the game.

dont know if you could say they fought their way back into the game, it was over with 12 to go in a 60 minute game and they scored 2 consolation tries.
magpies were way too strong. parra boys were cocky early after scoring the first try but were outplayed all day, all day.