What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has Bennett gone senile???

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
On that form last night, Parra would piss on the Roosters.

Ricky, to win games against the "top" sides, you have to score these things called TRIES.

I remember all those tries Parra scored against the Roosters last time they played them. :roll:

El Diablo

Post Whore
Cockadoodledoo said:
I remember all those tries Parra scored against the Roosters last time they played them. :roll:

Instead of looking at an entire season you look at one game played in the rain.

smart thinking there

shadow grinder

First Grade
alot of people act as if this is the first time he has whinged about the season being to long and injuries...he says this crap atleast 3 times a year. all around the same time.

Meanie

Juniors
JoeysChiropractor said:
Next week you can expect a second string broncos side down at Parramatta.

No Seymour, Lockyer, Hodges, Webcke, Stagg, Barnes, Parker, McGuire (just to name a few).

By the sounds of that, Wayne won't play anyone who isn't 100%.

Broncos v Cowboys week 1 of the finals.

Good, if the Bronco's get bundled out by anyone in week 1 it'd be better that it was the Cowboys.

KFC

Juniors
Like the tries we scored when we beat the Eels? Are you suggesting the Eels are not one of the "Top Sides"?

Misty Bee

First Grade
It's hard to defend without eyes.

Eels bench v Roosters:

14) S Wonder
15) R Charles
16) H Feliciano
17) H Kellar

Eelectrica

Referee
OVP said:
Stuart KNOWS it will be the Eels. Stuart KNOWS we'll beat them, easy. Pretenders are always easy. ;-):lol:

Good. I was hoping for a re-match with the Roosters. It will be fun to knock the Roosters out. Maybe not quite as much fun as knocking the dogs out, but I'll take it.

PS Call me arrogant if you wish, I don't care. I'm sure I'll survive such a vicious attack.

Nugby

Juniors
If not saying it, I'd be thinking the same thing as Bennett said here. The Eels are going to go on a rampage like they did against an injured Bulldogs team and the broncos would be better off conceding the two points with no for and against and giving his boys a chance to recover from injuries. Bennett would buy the bye off the Warriors next week if he could.

The Business

Juniors
Ozzwald said:
Wayne Bennett is a dickhead.
He always has been.
His whinges get worse every week.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=118327

Seriously, your team's leading the comp & you wanna forfeit because you have a couple injuries. What a dink. I wish he & his team would forfeit the NRL.

WAYNE BENNETT....YOU'RE A WHINING ****STICK!!!
I wouldn't go as far as saying he's a dickhead because he probably isn't. What he needs to realise is that his team is always up the top of the ladder at this stage of the season while the rest are jostling for positions in the top eight.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Misty Bee said:
It's hard to defend without eyes.

Eels bench v Roosters:

14) S Wonder
15) R Charles
16) H Feliciano
17) H Kellar

f**k off gimp.. You were beaten fairly and squarely.. Love the irony thay Morrison is out injured with a finger injury. God I love karma, the liar got his coming..

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Eelectrica said:
Good. I was hoping for a re-match with the Roosters. It will be fun to knock the Roosters out. Maybe not quite as much fun as knocking the dogs out, but I'll take it.

PS Call me arrogant if you wish, I don't care. I'm sure I'll survive such a vicious attack.

We will beat the Eels if we make the 8. The Eels along with the Tigers are the great pretenders. If we play the Dragons, we will get towelled up..

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Cockadoodledoo said:
We will beat the Eels if we make the 8. The Eels along with the Tigers are the great pretenders. If we play the Dragons, we will get towelled up..

It was enjoyable beating your mob twice, thats for sure.

Pigskin

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
I understand that this was said to a degree tounge in cheek but really is this the sort of thing you'd want to hear coming from the head coach as either a player or fan of the Brisbane Broncos??

as a supporter, thats exactly what I'd prefer to hear

in fact, I'd prefer he followed up the statement by throwing a bunch of kids (like 10 of them) in

and additionally, after the Kangaroo tour, I'd prefer our entire first grade squad began 2006 in round 6 ... probly still make the top 4, certainties to make the finals

Oink !

Latest posts