What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has The Rock ever beat Stone Cold?

tiburon

Juniors
2001 at Survivor Series in the Survivor Series match; Austin & Rock were the last two competitors left in the ring for ten minutes before Rock eliminated Austin.

Wrestlemania 19, 2003 - Rock pinned Austin

Ben

Bench
The matches were excellent, but the promos were just as good. The Rock delivered some of the funniest promos i have ever seen, and Stone Cold could control the crowd. There is no doubt that WWE has slowly gone down-hill since the departure of these two.

Mal Meninga

Bench
tiburon said:
2001 at Survivor Series in the Survivor Series match; Austin & Rock were the last two competitors left in the ring for ten minutes before Rock eliminated Austin.

Wrestlemania 19, 2003 - Rock pinned Austin
Did he ever win one on one, for a title though? I remember reading a long time ago that Austin never wanted to job to the rock. All I remember was that long stretch after the rock was with than left the corporation and Austin would always win.

well the rock austin was ok but you could not beat that old wrestler Andre the giant ,,people just freaked out how big he actually was in real

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
lockyno1 said:
Andre, easily.

Wrong

Big Show has, throughout his career, legitimately been about 7 foot, 500 pounds.

Andre was less than 7 foot (about 6'10''....touted as 7'4'', but really about 6'10'') and in his prime was closer to 400 pounds than 500. When he pushed past 500lbs he was old and useless. So, unless you compare Big Show at his smallest to Andre at his biggest, Big Show is bigger.

Sanchez

Coach
just thought id add this

The Rock is going to take you down Know Your Role Dr. Make that left on Candyass Blvd. Check your ruddypoo ass right into the smackdown hotel!

Latest posts