What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hastings - redv is a part of me

Fire

First Grade
I don't think it is his Instagram account. I think it is "Dragon Community's" Instagram account. Dragon Community is responsible for our work in the community (duh?) and charity type stuff.

Personally I'm not reading too much into it. It was probably planned by Doust to bring to the negotiating table as a bargaining chip (i.e., "See Jackson, look how much the Red V fans love ya. You should stay kiddo, you'll be a star here").

SAP58

Juniors
I don't think it is his Instagram account. I think it is "Dragon Community's" Instagram account. Dragon Community is responsible for our work in the community (duh?) and charity type stuff.

Personally I'm not reading too much into it. It was probably planned by Doust to bring to the negotiating table as a bargaining chip (i.e., "See Jackson, look how much the Red V fans love ya. You should stay kiddo, you'll be a star here").

Is Doust that smart ???