What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hastings

Das Hassler

Bench
I think Hastings is a odd cat and the dummy spit is poor form but who leaked it to press so quick ?

Sounds to me like it was just blown up out of nothing...he's competitive so would have been pissed off ...nothing really too different than the reaction of any senior spine player being dropped....having said that I wouldn't be surprised to see him back in superleague before too long where he seemed to be happy and away from the nonsense of Survivor NRL

BrotherJim05

Bench
Apparently that is not true. NRL360 reported it last night. I think it was Dean Ritchie.

NRL360 reported tonight that the reserve grade team was not training at all, aside from a recovery session which is basically a bodysurf down the beach, or a walk around the shallow end of the pool. He was given the option to join that or rock up to training today. Apparently he was the first man there this morning.

Do NRL360 now sack Ritchie? He either knew of the recovery session and didn't provide full and complete information in an effort to blow the story out of proportion and sensational it, or he failed to fact check the information he was given.

Either way it's pretty poor form. They certainly didn't apologise to Hastings.

Dean Ritchie is deadset the most full of shit out of all the journos going round. All journos love to add a bit of mayo to their stories, some more than others, but Ritchie just completely makes shit up from a sliver of truth he probably overhears in a bathroom somewhere

Tiger Ted

Bench
Dean Ritchie is deadset the most full of shit out of all the journos going round. All journos love to add a bit of mayo to their stories, some more than others, but Ritchie just completely makes shit up from a sliver of truth he probably overhears in a bathroom somewhere
He always looks like he has been on a bender

Vic Mackey

Referee
The guys a bog average player and by all reports a worse bloke. Will be at a different club in 2025.

gordsy

Juniors
Shame we don't have a private owner and we don't need sponsorship like the Roosters with Politis.
We could then tell all the news corp snakes to f**k off and favour journos who will write fair things about us.

Fordy20

Juniors
Back at the tigers after Bateman has been released to accomodate him?

That'd be like brining Mat Head back after his second stint with the Dragons.

It was pretty clear that Hastings was on the outer at the Knights as soon as they signed Jack Cogger. I reckon if he stays in the NRL it would have to be at the Bulldogs or maybe the Dolphins. Wouldn't be surprised if he went back to ESL.