What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have him back

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
sp41688553_sc7

Matt "Tissue paper" Moylan

Weakest person in th NRL Ohh my hammy, really is heart string, weak merkin

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
They cannot all be Wade.

If he was a fish you'd throw him back in the water.

Mentally weak merkin.

age.s

First Grade
Mentally weak merkin.

Have thought this for a long time. Inconsistent talents are generally great players with weak drive/commitment.

This is why, despite Jimmy not living up to expectations I still think the trade was the best we could do in difficult circumstances. Moylan was never going to be our saviour.

chrisD

Coach
Have thought this for a long time. Inconsistent talents are generally great players with weak drive/commitment.

This is why, despite Jimmy not living up to expectations I still think the trade was the best we could do in difficult circumstances. Moylan was never going to be our saviour.
With games on the line the bloke would demand the ball and win them for us. He was destined to be our saviour but instead we backed corpse coach and got what we deserved.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I am unsure if he is just sulking as he is not 5/8.

Either way we paid a heap to get splinters on his hamstring *cough* heart string.

At least Dugan literally knocks himself out.

Hey is all class, when he give two fargs.

MrBlack

Juniors
I am unsure if he is just sulking as he is not 5/8.

Either way we paid a heap to get splinters on his hamstring *cough* heart string.

At least Dugan literally knocks himself out.

Hey is all class, when he give two fargs.

He is a big sook when he doesn't get his way.

To think a couple of years ago he was picked ahead of Tedesco in the State of Origin.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
If it wasn’t for Burton I’d happily have him back.
Unfortunately Edwards is a better fullback and Burton looks the goods at 6.

You will have to keep paying for him unfortunately.

Sime_11

Juniors
Moylans lack of enthusiasm to train/laziness has caught up to him at NRL level - I think he applies himself, but he just does the minimum to get by.

He still has potential to be a dominant player in the NRL; but I can’t see him getting there unless he really changes his attitude to training etc

mxlegend99

Referee
He always had flaws as a fullback which are more heavily exposed as he gets older. He has flaws at 6 also. But nowhere near as many.

I wouldnt want him at fullback for us. And at this stage of his career I would prefer we focused on Luai and Burton at 6. No guarantees either kicks on. But Moylans body is a bigger gamble