What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have the Dragons lost the 'chokers' tag?

blackberryman

Juniors
Trolling @ it's best.

In any case...

2 Minor Premierships and 2010 Premiers in 2 years, leading the betting and the comp nearly the whole time ????

WELL AND TRULY GONE!!!!!!!!!

Raiders choked

Penrith choked

Titans slight choke

Roosters slight choke when you look at luck going back end of season.

In any case

GO THE DRAGONS!!!!!!

:crazy:

gregstar

Referee
no.

we're still chokers.

i saw albert choking junior albert at fulltime.

i saw daruis choking his cc medal.

i saw a crowd choking their groins.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Trolling @ it's best.

In any case...

2 Minor Premierships and 2010 Premiers in 2 years, leading the betting and the comp nearly the whole time ????

WELL AND TRULY GONE!!!!!!!!!

Raiders choked

Penrith choked

Titans slight choke

Roosters slight choke when you look at luck going back end of season.

In any case

GO THE DRAGONS!!!!!!

:crazy:
My friend seeing your avatar makes me well and truly want the Steelers back in the comp more than ever :(

Jason Maher

Immortal
Stupid thread. And I for one don't want the Steelers back (and I'm a Steelers fan). What we have going with our joint venture is simply too good to let go. Long may it endure!

Tyler Durden

Juniors
The biggest break that the Dragons got was when the Storm got caught cheating the cap and were kicked out of this years comp.

A couple of weeks before, the Storm destroyed the Dragons, and my guess is that they would have done the same in the finals if they were not caught.

Will be interesting to see how a legal Storm team perform in 2011 against the Dragons. They have kept the majority of their big guns and with more of their U20's premiers of 2009 coming through the grade, can't wait for the clash between the Storm and the Dragons, should be a beauty.

SET2JT

Juniors
With the Dragons winning the 2010 Premiership, have they well and truly lost the 'chokers' tag?
No way! We are still chokers. Didn't you watch the game? Archer won that for us. And we still need to win the charity shield and WCC.

user_nat

Coach
Well they certainly didn't choke.. so yes.

Roosters have to be approaching that title though. 1/5 in GFs over the last 11 years (although making 5 is really impressive).

SET2JT

Juniors
The biggest break that the Dragons got was when the Storm got caught cheating the cap and were kicked out of this years comp.

A couple of weeks before, the Storm destroyed the Dragons, and my guess is that they would have done the same in the finals if they were not caught.

Will be interesting to see how a legal Storm team perform in 2011 against the Dragons. They have kept the majority of their big guns and with more of their U20's premiers of 2009 coming through the grade, can't wait for the clash between the Storm and the Dragons, should be a beauty.
We lost by 13pts to the Storm at their home ground. Hardly a thrashing.

The 18th Man

Juniors
I never applied it to them. If they had it, they have lost it I guess.

Q: How many Grandinals have the Roosters won and lost over the past decade? I think they are more worthy of any "chokers" tag to be honest.

kurt faulk

Coach

has any other team in the history of rugby league not given up a single point in the second half of their finals matches?

cleary89

Coach
d my guess is that they would have done the same in the finals if they were not caught.

No one gives a f**k what your guess is.

We only ever copped it because it got a rise out of supporters. It will continue to, so we will still be chokers.

AJH

Juniors
No one gives a f**k what your guess is.

We only ever copped it because it got a rise out of supporters. It will continue to, so we will still be chokers.
That's it. Our first loss next year and some loser who can't come up with anything new will bring it out again.

Anyway, maybe we are still 'chokers', except now we choke the opposition!

Latest posts