What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have we signed anyone yet?????

Gronk

Staff member
I hear that Zappa is in talks to bring Jeff Fenech out of retirement just quietly.;-)

Pricey

Juniors
Eelectrica said:
Yes, Ben Kusto and Paul Cariage have both agreed to lucrative 4 year terms.

that would be about right, and if they dont sign we will probably get poorer quality players.:crazy:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
TheParraboy said:
I think i read somewhere Tolsen Tollett is gonna replace John Morris :D
well that solves our halves problem for next season now for some forwards :crazy:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I dont think too many announcements will be made so son, even if the deals have been done

too close to June 30, they dont want any hints of antitampering

James_Hardie

Juniors
If we are to get a big signing it will be announced either today, or next week.

If our big signing is someone like Robert Apanui from the Burleigh Bears, it will be announced Tues, Wed, or Thurs, so that the distraction of State Of Origin will mean fewer people will laugh at us....

James_Hardie said:
If we are to get a big signing it will be announced either today, or next week.

If our big signing is someone like Robert Apanui from the Burleigh Bears, it will be announced Tues, Wed, or Thurs, so that the distraction of State Of Origin will mean fewer people will laugh at us....

Wasnt there a movie about him

R.apanui

:D