What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have you ever played in the NRL?

ShineDog

Juniors

If so , when and who with ??
Why did you retire or how did you finish your career??
Basically, who was the greatest team / player you have ever played against??
Which era did you play in??

Finally , is Terry Lamb the greatest player of all time?:)

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
You've got me.

I'm really Steve Price, and i left the Bulldogs because Willie is a thicksh*t.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Yes, a few times.

In 2004, I got my break with the Warriors. I could have been anything, the next Gene Ngamu they labelled me.

I was ferociously spear tackled by a young scumbag called Jerome Ropati. He knew he would never take the #6 jersey from me, unless I was dead or in a wheelchair. X rays showed nearly all my vertebrae were cracked. People started calling me "Glass Spine". God, I hated Ropati.

Basically, who was the greatest team / player you have ever played against?? I had the pleasure of playing against Gene Ngamu once. But I still can't help but think that Jerome Ropati was perhaps the best 5/8 I had ever played against.

Which era did you play in?? They called it "The Post Gene Ngamu" era. Fans never really got over losing Gene Ngamu.

Finally , is Terry Lamb the greatest player of all time?
No, a fine young son of a bitch called Jerome Ropati is. God, I hate Ropati so much. I hate him so much, it hurts.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
She was looking for my car keys... but Sione Fauimuina.

Moffo

Referee
played jersey flegg for the dogs in my younger years, had to retire due to a broken wrist that never healed

bazza

Immortal
no

NA

NA

Basically, who was the greatest team / player you have ever played against??
NA

Which era did you play in??
NA

No

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Moffo said:
played jersey flegg for the dogs in my younger years, had to retire due to a broken wrist that never healed

an off field incident I assume

t-ba

Post Whore
I'm suprised. Surely someone here's played in the Newcastle RL.

I've played AFL for Stockholm if that helps...

NZ Warrior said:
Yes, a few times.

In 2004, I got my break with the Warriors. I could have been anything, the next Gene Ngamu they labelled me.

I was ferociously spear tackled by a young scumbag called Jerome Ropati. He knew he would never take the #6 jersey from me, unless I was dead or in a wheelchair. X rays showed nearly all my vertebrae were cracked. People started calling me "Glass Spine". God, I hated Ropati.

Basically, who was the greatest team / player you have ever played against?? I had the pleasure of playing against Gene Ngamu once. But I still can't help but think that Jerome Ropati was perhaps the best 5/8 I had ever played against.

Which era did you play in?? They called it "The Post Gene Ngamu" era. Fans never really got over losing Gene Ngamu.

No, a fine young son of a bitch called Jerome Ropati is. God, I hate Ropati so much. I hate him so much, it hurts.

I also played 5/8 for the Warriors.

Back in the late 90s, I played outside the legendary Stacey Jones.

I had this one awesome game against Illawarra one time.

Luckily enough my dad was the coach, and this enabled me to force the great Gene Ngamu out of the side a couple times.

Latest posts