What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

have you heard

northey

First Grade
have any of you heard any rumors about any footy player ......... they can be from the knights or any other club.......
now before you blow my head off....it is for a speach i have to write.....
the type of rumors i want are the really stupid ones...... i mean really really STUPID....

this speach is on the email about joey's neck ect....
i am gunna put in some examples of rumors, i have a few but i'm not sure if i should use them.... and if i have some really stupid ones it would make the speach funny.....

hopefully you lot know what type of rumors i am talking about....

PS i don't want this topic to turn into a rumor mill either, just the really stupid ones please that there is no way they could be true!!!

so think hard coz i am sure some of you have heard a stupid rumor

thanks for your help

northey

antonius

Coach
OK people with a view to how touchy things are with footy forums at the moment I would ask if you could pm your rumours to Northey, don't post them in this thread because if you do there is every chance they'll be deleted. This is not a heavy handed approach, and I hope you don't see it that way, but the subject of the thread is exactly what sites are being shut down for. Thanks.
EDIT Just to be on the safe side I have locked the thread, don't want to have to view it all night. Hope you understand the reasons. :D

antonius

Coach
OK the threads unlocked for the day, please remember be careful what you write, if you have any doubts pm it to Northey. :D

Parki

Bench
Ok ok Tony I hope this doesent cross the line but I Heard.....

That the roosters boys have a thing for that new sunsilk shampoo...... I know I know! I was as shocked as you were!!!! I mean, come on, we all use shampoo but we dont make commercials saying how much we like the stuff do we?

You know what else? I also heard a rumour, that someone from this forum was actually going for above said team in the grand final, and he was the only person in Newcastle stupid enough to put money on them, and furthermore if his name was ever revealed, it could lead to serious consequences regarding team allegiances next year! Pretty Shocking Stuff eh?

Lets hope that for all concerned, that said persons name doesent get out... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

antonius

Coach
Parki said:
Ok ok Tony I hope this doesent cross the line but I Heard.....

That the roosters boys have a thing for that new sunsilk shampoo...... I know I know! I was as shocked as you were!!!! I mean, come on, we all use shampoo but we dont make commercials saying how much we like the stuff do we?

You know what else? I also heard a rumour, that someone from this forum was actually going for above said team in the grand final, and he was the only person in Newcastle stupid enough to put money on them, and furthermore if his name was ever revealed, it could lead to serious consequences regarding team allegiances next year! Pretty Shocking Stuff eh?

Lets hope that for all concerned, that said persons name doesent get out... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
You'd better hope Tim doesn't read this Parki!!!! Oooops :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Have I let the cat out of the bag???

Parki

Bench
Lol.....no no it wasnt tim, i think you need to look a little closer...the person has done this before.... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Parki

Bench
Oh and Tony, mate mate im sorry to have to get you in trouble but im gonna HAVE to post this one...if its too risque then feel free to delete it...i dont want to get you in trouble or anything

I heard that Rex Hunt is apparently having an affair with some sort of flathead, and that Wendell Sailor apparently likes a freshwater crocodile named bessie, hes even given up training so he can be with her!!!! How outrageous is that!

antonius

Coach
Parki said:
Oh and Tony, mate mate im sorry to have to get you in trouble but im gonna HAVE to post this one...if its too risque then feel free to delete it...i dont want to get you in trouble or anything

I heard that Rex Hunt is apparently having an affair with some sort of flathead, and that Wendell Sailor apparently likes a freshwater crocodile named bessie, hes even given up training so he can be with her!!!! How outrageous is that!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The poor Flathead!
Oh and that wasn't you backing the roosters was it, that's almost as bad as rating the Sharks cheergirls ahead of ours!!! :cry: :cry:

Big Tim

First Grade
antonius said:
Parki said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The poor Flathead!
Oh and that wasn't you backing the roosters was it, that's almost as bad as rating the Sharks cheergirls ahead of ours!!! :cry: :cry:

It was him... wait I didnt say that???? As if I would bet on the Roosters, geez, the smart money was on the Panthers. I should really go down to the TAB and claim my winnings...... Mermaids beeter than our girls, pfft. Put mermaids in Red and Blue and I will consider it.

Princess

Juniors
Call me biased (Parki knows why)but yeah the Sharks girls are better, even those wollongong hawks girls are good too!! ;-) get my drift mark?

Risa

Bench
Big Tim2 said:
It was him... wait I didnt say that???? As if I would bet on the Roosters, geez, the smart money was on the Panthers. I should really go down to the TAB and claim my winnings...... Mermaids beeter than our girls, pfft. Put mermaids in Red and Blue and I will consider it.

LOL, yeah he was a Rooster fan for a day and it was bloody scary!! I kept teasing him when the Panthers won, so it was all good. He knew he'd made a big mistake! :lol:

Latest posts