What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have You Noticed

parrachilean31

Juniors
All fans from other teams are giving to us about the jarryd hayne and matt keating issue... I feel that if we do go on to win they will use those issues against us .. I have a mate who follows the bulldogs and after his comments about parra im gonna have to start disliking the Buuldogs again. The question i have to all the other fans is if you were in Jarrayd haynes situation what would you do????? GO YOU MIGHTY EELS

born an eel

Bench
have you noticed that chillie always starts a new thread, the question I have to all the other fans is do you think this necessary?

bartman

Immortal
To be honest, I haven't really paid attention to any other viewson the judiciary rulingson Hayne and Keating...

Both were charged, and both were guilty and will have carry-over points. So due process has been served and we haven't got off scot free.

It's what happens during the game that people will remember and use to qualify their views on the premiership winning team. I still contend Melbourne got an "easy ride" with the game-deciding penalty try decision in the 1999 Grand Final v St George...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Who cares what other clubs think, we have been playing sudden death footy for nearly 3 months and no one can take this run of us. If we manage to win on Sunday it would be just about the greatest comeback in any sport of all time.

thedux

Juniors
To be honest the only mates of mine that have complained have been St George supporters but I expect it from them cause following their mob would make anyone bitter!!!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
they were both charged and found guilty,

what have they got to whinge about

Eels Dude

Coach
have you noticed that chillie always starts a new thread, the question I have to all the other fans is do you think this necessary?

Have you noticed that chillie wants to be the centre of attention... poor sad young man he is. Prove otherwise Chiliie. You can do it by posting in at least one other thread not created by yourself!

lingard

Coach
I had a bit of a bad taste in my mouth after the game, too. But since then I've watched countless replays and I've come to the conclusion that Hayne was trying to pull out of it but was going too fast. Despite what some media people have said, he made NO contact with his knees. It was his thigh that caught Goodwin. And Keating wasn't trying to get Hannant in any sort of 'chicken wing' at all. Hindmarsh inadvertently trapped Hannant's hand at the same time as Keating had his arm, which effectively locked the arm in there. They were both total accidents, and as such, I now don't give a flying f**k what anyone says. In fact I think Keating, in particular, was very hardly done by in getting charged at all.

i think we played our grand final last week. im happy to be in the grand final, but i just think l;ast weeks game was always going to be bigger then the grand final, parra will win it easy!

parra pete

Referee
That's why he is called barry DICK.....

But everyone is entitled to their opinion, and everyone has a right to express it...Doesn't mean he is right, or he is wrong..

Whilst I may not agree with his opinion, I'll defend to the death, his right to express it. (probably not to the death though)

i think we played our grand final last week. im happy to be in the grand final, but i just think l;ast weeks game was always going to be bigger then the grand final, parra will win it easy!
i thought the same after the dragons win that with all the hype and emotion they would come out flat the next game and get done by the titans so what happened? 27-2 baby! \\\\:D/

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
for **** sake..there has been 14 charges for leading with feet this year.Only gibbs was charged with a grade 2 rest received the same as hayne
Do use remember soward leading with feet and thurston in origin???
As far as chicken wing goes theyguy went passed him and was trying to pull him back-He wasnt on floor nor was hannant stopped in motion-Hannant shame on you -Cry baby!
AS for anyone else all i can say is Better luck next year

TheParraboy

Staff member
Who cares what other clubs think, we have been playing sudden death footy for nearly 3 months and no one can take this run of us. If we manage to win on Sunday it would be just about the greatest comeback in any sport of all time.

parra_jesus

Juniors
ive noticed alot of flack about hayne and keating not gettin suspended but this is all coming from teams who got knocked out by the eels or just didnt even make the 8(mainly tiger supporters , if i have to hear them say but yeah at least we won a premiership in 05 im going to snap) !! so they are just burning that there team isnt in the grand final.