What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne a chance to line-up against Panthers

mickdo

Coach
There's not one person on here who knows the extent of his injury, nor how his recovery is going, nor the risk for him playing tomorrow night. Quit trying to blame the coach for it.

Captain Rabbit

Juniors
It's pointless trolling for a reaction mate. I know we are crap.

I'm not a troll mate. I have been on here for 5 minutes and if you bothered to read my few posts you would have seen that I am straight up. It was you that felt the need to be insulting. Anyway, good luck to you and the Eels - I hope you have a better season...and for what it's worth, I believe you can.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
I'm not a troll mate. I have been on here for 5 minutes and if you bothered to read my few posts you would have seen that I am straight up. It was you that felt the need to be insulting. Anyway, good luck to you and the Eels - I hope you have a better season...and for what it's worth, I believe you can.

Thanks buddy. It's abit tense around here at the moment, as you can imagine ;-)

Suitman

Post Whore
I'm not a troll mate. I have been on here for 5 minutes and if you bothered to read my few posts you would have seen that I am straight up. It was you that felt the need to be insulting.

I agree. I thought Gronks first reply to you was unwarranted and childish.
Welcome here anytime CR.

Suity

Stagger eel

Staff member

it's ok, you can still have a giggle at our expense...lol

Gronk

Staff member
I agree. I thought Gronks first reply to you was unwarranted and childish.
Welcome here anytime CR.

Suity

Lol was I too harsh ? I made that post shortly before I ran naked into the street ranting incoherently.

bartman

Immortal
I just hope they (coaching staff) or Hayne himself doesn't rush him back from this injury unless he is 100%.

You're just no good to your team playing 15mins of an 80min game, and missing the next one or several as a result. Hopefully lessons have been learned....

Suitman

Post Whore
I just hope they (coaching staff) or Hayne himself doesn't rush him back from this injury unless he is 100%.

You're just no good to your team playing 15mins of an 80min game, and missing the next one or several as a result. Hopefully lessons have been learned....

Do you really think they are that f**king stupid Bart? Really? Do you not think that they may be well aware that rushing him back might just actually make our season worse if it doesn't work out, and that may be they didn't actually do that that the first time. Is it even remotely possible that the medical staff said he was right to go, and that Hayne himself actually thought he was right to go?
Seriously, you're just being a knob now.

Suity

Last edited:

bartman

Immortal
Mate, I don't know whose call it is when a player returns from injury - it could be the player telling the medics and the coaches that he's right, not letting about any pain in training or the feelings that can't be measured. There was an article detailing exactly how players do this in Round 1, that column some paper has written by some ex-player "X"...

You're the one that's selectively highlighted half of what I typed... who's being the knob there? I do hope lessons have been learned, by whoever they need to be learned by in the context. If your star player has been in an injury cloud and played 15mins all year, it should be common sense for any club that if he's not 100%, he shouldn't risk longer term injury?

Suitman

Post Whore
Mate, I don't know whose call it is when a player returns from injury - it could be the player telling the medics and the coaches that he's right, not letting about any pain in training or the feelings that can't be measured. There was an article detailing exactly how players do this in Round 1, that column some paper has written by some ex-player "X"...

It could be. But why make that assumption? Why say "I hope the coaching staff have learned a lesson", when you wouldn't have a clue what the coaching staff know, or have done, or what decisions they have made. Then you throw into the account the fallacy that "the player" could have told the coaching staff he was right to go. f**k me dead Bart, are there any more possible scenarios you want to throw into the mix?

You're the one that's selectively highlighted half of what I typed... who's being the knob there? I do hope lessons have been learned, by whoever they need to be learned by in the context. If your star player has been in an injury cloud and played 15mins all year, it should be common sense for any club that if he's not 100%, he shouldn't risk longer term injury?

And what lesson's should our coaching staff have learnt, considering you are some noob on a message board with all the answers?
Please enlighten us, Bart. Seriously, you are taking the piss. Surely? I always thought you were smarter than that. Then again, I've had this slightly sneaky suspicion lately that you are just here to have a lend of people and get great joy out of it when you do.
I could be wrong though.

Suity

cgee221

Juniors
It could be. But why make that assumption? Why say "I hope the coaching staff have learned a lesson", when you wouldn't have a clue what the coaching staff know, or have done, or what decisions they have made. Then you throw into the account the fallacy that "the player" could have told the coaching staff he was right to go. f**k me dead Bart, are there any more possible scenarios you want to throw into the mix?

And what lesson's should our coaching staff have learnt, considering you are some noob on a message board with all the answers?
Please enlighten us, Bart. Seriously, you are taking the piss. Surely? I always thought you were smarter than that. Then again, I've had this slightly sneaky suspicion lately that you are just here to have a lend of people and get great joy out of it when you do.
I could be wrong though.

Suity

:clap:

bartman

Immortal
It could be. But why make that assumption? Why say "I hope the coaching staff have learned a lesson", when you wouldn't have a clue what the coaching staff know, or have done, or what decisions they have made.
Total misquote Suity, and a total misinterpretation - you're the one who highlighted one half of the post and made your assumption from there.

Then you throw into the account the fallacy that "the player" could have told the coaching staff he was right to go. f**k me dead Bart, are there any more possible scenarios you want to throw into the mix?
Fallacy? I'll find you the link. http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...-about-knockouts/story-e6frexnr-1226287887150

:? Geez, just the basic one about what happens when your star player returns from injury and the same suspect body part results in him going down and off untouched after 15 mins.

I could be wrong though.

Suity
Mate, it's just a simple opinion on a messageboard... If you disagree, that's fair enough, state your own opinion on the issue and we can both move on. But if you take up the practice of only highlighting half of a post, posting about the person instead of the issue, making assumptions, trying to second guess motives and casting aspersions... then I think you alone have to take responsibility for that, and for any conclusions you choose to make and share?

I take no joy at all in spending time answering to your style of posting directed at your perception of the person instead of developing opinions about the actual issue. I don't know how many times that I have to post that "I do not care what anyone else choose to think, I'm happy for them to have and state their differing opinion (so long as they respect others rights to do the same)".