What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne & Grothe

Ron Jeremy

Coach
These twin towers remind me of Great Britian Greats Matin Offiah and Jason Robinson. Years ago they dominated for GB even though they were wingers, they saw as much ball as anyone and brought people to there feet, Hayne and Grothe are doing exactly that now with us. They cause problem after problem for the opposition and can score trys out of nothing from anywhere on the park, i dare say the most initimidating wingers in the world of Rugby League atm.

I said it at the start of the year and i'm starting to be proven right that our backline is potentially ( with Melbourne) the most potent backline in the comp, hell even Finch was amaxing tonight, he looked like he was playing SOO again, his passes, kicks, tackles, tries wow amazing, great game from him, deserves huge wraps.

Burt, geezzz this guy is blossoming big time, he seems to have that midas touch about him, when the ball goes to him he seems to almost always creat something, or if a try is scored he had some part...hell he is even directing our side now with cut out passes to the centres:shock:

f**k i'm excited, Feleti also proved why Brian Smith was a poo

V1er

Juniors
How good was that hit by hayne in the 2nd half, one of the tackles of the year. Both were fantastic tonight.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
V1er said:
How good was that hit by hayne in the 2nd half, one of the tackles of the year. Both were fantastic tonight.

He and Tahu probably have 4 of the top 5 hits for the NRL this year between them.

strider

Post Whore
omg Hayne's hit tonight was his best yet - the guy bounced!!! :clap:

and i never thought eric was capable of scoring like he did that first try - i thought he was capable of alot but not that much skill and touch :lol:

Parraren

Bench
Grothe's form over the past month has been outstanding.

Wouldn't be surprised if he has the NSW selectors scratching their heads tonight....

Ron Jeremy

Coach
The Colonel said:
So should Nathan Merritt be playing in Origin ahead of him Ron?

Presently on form hell no, at the start of the year-yes.....on form Merritt deserved it earlier, now the tide has turned and Hayne definately deserves it.

I never said Merritt was better then Hayne, Hayne is the winner there, but i think we'll all agree Merritt was playing bloody well, Hayne wasn't and got selected.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
NT_Eelsfan said:
what about PJ?

Ok 5 from 5 then all Parra:lol:

Lets make it out of ten then? how could you forget PJ's tackle on Logan? PJ said 'your the sh*t, i'm the shovel' to him:lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Parraren said:
Grothe's form over the past month has been outstanding.

Wouldn't be surprised if he has the NSW selectors scratching their heads tonight....

Call me an ass, but i hope none of our players get selected for SOO:lol:

Kornstar

Coach
Grothe has picked up his form and will be giving the selectors plenty to think about tonight

Pazza

First Grade
Ron Jeremy said:
Call me an ass, but i hope none of our players get selected for SOO:lol:

your an arse:D

player develop into better playrs by playing rep footy

eloquentEEL

First Grade
strider said:
omg Hayne's hit tonight was his best yet - the guy bounced!!! :clap:

and i never thought eric was capable of scoring like he did that first try - i thought he was capable of alot but not that much skill and touch :lol:

that try was unfricken-believable. remember, this was at top pace:
tigers1_gallery__470x303,0.jpg

Pazza

First Grade
plus hayne isnt anglo saxon, so how are the NSW selectors racist again?