What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne & Grothe

COACH STERLING

Juniors
Hayne is just too good to waste on the wing.

It's an embarrasment of riches that we can have the quality of Grothe and Hayne play on the wing.

dazeely

First Grade
Eric did lots of fantastic things but one that really impressed me was in the first half when he in desparation to get to the ball put his body on line. He got hit real hard in the process. At times in the past Eric has not shown enough urgency and desperation but he turned it all around for me with that one little thing. Awesome stuff Eric. Lets hope he can keep it up.

Hellsy

Immortal
Bigfella said:
Gee, Eric has gone from "massive liability" to SOO winger in a short space of time...

He and Fui are probably the two most important players to our side playing well and have been since 2005.

There is speed, there is skill, and there is raw power. They have all 3 in vast quantities.

Not sure either is rock solid, or an astute footy brain ... but geez they are awesome to watch!

Bloody oath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
COACH STERLING said:
Hayne is just too good to waste on the wing.

is he really being wasted?? we played the sort of game last night that would of made any bored winger blush with envy.

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
The roles that our wingers are playing remind me of the Broncos wingers in their glory days whether it be Sailor, Tuquiri, Hancock or Willie Carne. They are taking many hitups, playing like extra forwards at times and smashing in defence. It helps the team so much as our forwards know they don't have to do everything in every set and can get rest periods for more impact

ParraAds

Juniors
Both of them are just spectacular to watch, lol the hit that Hayne put on in the second half was just brutal, it looked good on tv, but being there live behind the posts it looked even more spectacular.

Latest posts