What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne headbutt=grub

simostorm

Bench
what a pathetic act that was.. im not surprised. I dotn expect any class from hayne. He's a disgrace.

Did not look good and he did sound confident after the game...these things happen in the heat of the battle though.

Usain Bolt

Bench
LOL@Fittler tryna defend Hayne and Voss saying he should be suspended and Fittler shut up

Was Freddy drunk?

natheel

Coach
storm fans saying a parra player has no class? the storm club has no class mate. anyway just let it go the judiciary will sort it out, i havnt seen it yet so i dont have a personal opionion and when i see it ill let u know what i think about it

Doomednow

Bench
He will be fine, he is from NSW.

Hahahahaha Beads are you serious? Like how Thurston got let off last week? And as if the NRL wants to pick on the club and players from Melbourne. Its not as if they have a very serious interest in keeping the only Victorian based club alive or anything, right? The Storm forced their hand with the Salary Cap penalties.

You're a fool if you think NSW players and clubs get any special treatment. If anything its those outside the premier state that get protected.