What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne in brawl?

Munky Funky

Juniors
u r kidding its not haynes fault a guy headbutts him n he didnt even fight back everyone is always picking on hayne but its cause jealous hes not playing for them

your name doesn't hide your motives here mate. if he's not in the cross annoying people he doesn't get head butted, simple as that.

haynenation

Juniors
your name doesn't hide your motives here mate. if he's not in the cross annoying people he doesn't get head butted, simple as that.

umm no he is there for a friend going out for a friend birthday being a good human being he is allowed to do that its a free world its not his fault some ppl r dumb

Perth Red

Post Whore
I can undertsand it, I just look at him prancing around and diving and want to headbutt him! Maybe the kid that did it shold get Hayne's lawyer on board.

Munky Funky

Juniors
umm no he is there for a friend going out for a friend birthday being a good human being he is allowed to do that its a free world its not his fault some ppl r dumb

its his fault that hes dumb tho. he knows the problems players face but he still chooses to go out and risk his life. man if someone ever tried to shoot me im not f**king going back there. but yeah he shouldnt be out past midnight, im sure his friend would understand.

haynenation

Juniors
its his fault that hes dumb tho. he knows the problems players face but he still chooses to go out and risk his life. man if someone ever tried to shoot me im not f**king going back there. but yeah he shouldnt be out past midnight, im sure his friend would understand.

u have no idea seriously. hes out 4 a friends birthday some1 fights him. just cause hes some awesome rugby league player thats not his fault thats society. if he wasnt the best player in the world or close 2 it then it wouldnt happen but not his fault he cant just stay indoors. its the same for jordan, woods, beckham etc u go out in the public eye and ppl r always gonna have a go at u for being so good

Munky Funky

Juniors
u have no idea seriously. hes out 4 a friends birthday some1 fights him. just cause hes some awesome rugby league player thats not his fault thats society. if he wasnt the best player in the world or close 2 it then it wouldnt happen but not his fault he cant just stay indoors. its the same for jordan, woods, beckham etc u go out in the public eye and ppl r always gonna have a go at u for being so good

so ur saying benji marshall was right to punch that guy in maccas?

Mr Fourex

Bench
It's a bit rough that he shouldn't attend a friends birthday party because it's being held in a public place.......

It's a bit rough that he shouldn't attend a friends birthday party because it's being held in a public place.......

I agree, where do you draw the line ? Not let them out at all ? A ban of all places.

IMO the cross isn't even that bad, if you mind your own business you will not get into trouble; well at least I have never had trouble their, Just heaps of fun.

haynenation

Juniors
n if hayne cant handle the cross and has to headbutt people he shouldnt be there

he didnt headbutt any1 champ u r just a hayne hater. Y? cause hes probs the best player in the game so its easy to attack players like him.

take off ur anti blue n yellow glasses m8 cause hayne did nothing wrong. if anything he was in the right for not punching like 20% off ppl would