What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne in brawl?

Munky Funky

Juniors
he didnt headbutt any1 champ u r just a hayne hater. Y? cause hes probs the best player in the game so its easy to attack players like him.

take off ur anti blue n yellow glasses m8 cause hayne did nothing wrong. if anything he was in the right for not punching like 20% off ppl would

how do u know he didn't headbutt him where u there? headbutts happen when two people hit heads, how do u know who head butted who without being there??

Parra Pride

Referee
u r kidding its not haynes fault a guy headbutts him n he didnt even fight back everyone is always picking on hayne but its cause jealous hes not playing for them

Didn't he? Then why did he tell the police that he retaliated in self defence?

haynenation

Juniors
wtf

why dont u go to kings cross maybe someone will headbutt some sense into u

oh good call dont think i dont get wat u meant i.e referring to the hayne headbutt

u needa grow up seriously wats with the hatred towards hayne. i can tell u iv been out with him b4 in a club n he was a nice guy n anti fighting

Munky Funky

Juniors
oh good call dont think i dont get wat u meant i.e referring to the hayne headbutt

u needa grow up seriously wats with the hatred towards hayne. i can tell u iv been out with him b4 in a club n he was a nice guy n anti fighting

im a nice guy but in year 11 a guy made out with my girlfriend so i punched him. shit happens bro...your man hayne isnt a poor little angel no matter how hard u wank over him

skeepe

Immortal
Based on what we've been told so far, you'd have to give Hayne the benefit of the doubt.

That said, if it were me the last thing I'd want to do is go back somewhere that someone had fired a shot at me.

Latest posts