What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne is God

Gronk

Staff member
Just when I thought he was going to stay quiet BANG, BANG, BANG !!

Unf**kingbelievable.

EELICIT

Juniors
and to think the tiges thought they had a game plan against him BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH. They must have been concused when they thought that one up ! Its amazing when a rugby league player can pick and choose his opportunities and disect oppositions at his will.The Guy is obviously from another planet !

MrT

Juniors
and to think the tiges thought they had a game plan against him BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH. They must have been concused when they thought that one up ! Its amazing when a rugby league player can pick and choose his opportunities and disect oppositions at his will.The Guy is obviously from another planet !

I had TO REPLY...BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Clearky the best player in the game atm. Deserves the Dally M, but 1st half of season could cost him.

F%^KEN say it HJ, the guy is the best player in the NRL and probably the world atm.

sammygee

Juniors
I'll sell the wife and kids if the Eels need a few extra bucks to keep Hayney!! ;-)

F**k the guy is playing out of his skin!

WallyG

Juniors
I'll sell the wife and kids if the Eels need a few extra bucks to keep Hayney!! ;-)

F**k the guy is playing out of his skin!

I'm prepared to sell my wife as well to pay his salary. Maybe we could start something here?!:lol:

EELICIT

Juniors
The thing i love the most is sheens mentality in trying to stop hayne and fui, his gameplan was completely undone by DA because DA did the exact opposite ! DA changed gameplan to play to other strengths and it won us the game. He more than likely told hayne to get invloved the last 3rd of the game just to prove his point !

salvy71

Juniors
I will be reciting the Haynes prayer before i hit the sack tonight ....Our Hayney....who art in heaven .......

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
Not much more can be said, that was just sensational, he truly is in sublime touch atm

Hayne is nearly untouchable at times, RESIGN HIM NOW!! :crazy:

Snoochies

First Grade
Ok, I know I said Ossie was god, but tonight I've changed my mind :D

Well Hayne and Ossie are both God fearing men. Some will call them irrational and nutjobs, but I see them as the new breed of Parramatta, and in a matter of 5 months, this place has been turned upside down and look at us now. :D

Craig Johnston

First Grade
c60a3370.gif

jk13

First Grade
on the last try, u can even see benji chasing behind thinking his allegance with the devil was a mistake