What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne Needs Help

Eelsnutcase

Juniors
After watching tonights game 2012 can't come soon enough.Our halves this year have offered nothing in attack. Surely it is now time to give humble a run in the halves no more of this we are getting close crap from kearney. If not humble i would be happy to see morts in the 7. Hayne is going to love having sandow in the ranks. Robbo needs to go back to wenty for the rest of the year and give humble or mortz a crack what have we got to lose. NOTHING! Hindy is still a machine i feel sorry for him the extra work he has to do week in week out. Webb another wasted pick he needs fitness.Lets look to next year now and say bye bye to robbo.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Hayne is our only option in attack, Robson and Casey were dreadful tonight. Hayne couldn't do much more but is so much a one mna band it's not funny.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Why does he need help ?

- Our halves are dangerous and alwasy test out the oposition
- our halves have good kicking games so hayne doesn't have to kick a lot
- our halves lead the side around and hayne doesn't have to take control

Don't know what you are talking about

Eels Dude

Coach
How's Morts and Humble actually been going in the lower grades? Are either of them playing well enough to warrant a call up?

Eelsnutcase

Juniors
I have only seen the coverage of wenty on fox . Surely they are going better than robbo surely. If all you can see how he has been what the hell is our coaching staff looking at ???

Strangenuts

Juniors
I was hopefull when Casey switched to 6, but he's been dissapointing to say the least. He was good at hooker but Keating is playing well there for 80min.

yy_cheng

Coach
I too think Casey hasn't been that good either but we play better with him there than with Mortz there.

I would give up with Robson now and put Humble there to try and win a contract for next year.

yy_cheng

Coach
1. Hayne
2. Burt (only becoz of Goal Kicking)
3. Loko
4. Walker
5. Etu
6. Humble
7. Casey
8. Mannah
9. MK
10. Fui
11. Hindy
12. Horo
13. Smith

14. Reni
15. Allgood
16. Shack
17. New youngster to take over the 10mins that Billy and Webb plays

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Not saying Bruest should be promoted to the NRL side but gee from what I have seen of his kicking in a couple of games this year, he should be Robsons kicking coach.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
1. Hayne
2. Burt (only becoz of Goal Kicking)
3. Loko
4. Walker
5. Etu
6. Humble
7. Casey
8. Mannah
9. MK
10. Fui
11. Hindy
12. Horo
13. Smith

14. Reni
15. Allgood
16. Shack
17. New youngster to take over the 10mins that Billy and Webb plays

1. Hayne
2. Burt
3. Loko
4. Reni
5. young back from Toyota cup
6. Humble
7. McGuire
8. Mannah
9. MK
10. Fui
11. Hindy
12. Horo
13. Smith

14. Lasalo
15. Allgood
16. Shack
17. Pat O'Hanlon

MrT

Juniors
seriously
1. Hayne
6. Roberts
7.Sandow

couldn't happen soon enough. For now I'd give Humble a crack at 5/8 and see if he should get a contract for next year. Move Mcguire back at 9 and let him alternate with MK. Use 3 forwards on the bench and use them well. We play with 16 each week

Wally21

Bench
Not saying Bruest should be promoted to the NRL side but gee from what I have seen of his kicking in a couple of games this year, he should be Robsons kicking coach.

Why not bring Bruest up JTE, from what I've seen of him in the last 2 months, he is better than Robson by the length of the straight at Rosehill.

The way some of the young blokes from Canberra played tonight, considering a number of them were playing NYC 6 weeks ago, suggests that we should at least try it. Bloody hell, anything is better than Robson or Morts.

Forty20

First Grade

Unfortunately, kicking is just about Breust's only strength at the moment.

I'd go for Humble first, then Mortimer before Breust but hell if all he did was land decent kicks it wouldn't be any worse than what has been served up for some time.

All that said it would take A.Fluke to save our season.