What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal~Quashed-Sued

Gronk

Staff member
At what point did anyone or the bible say that holding a position within a church makes you a perfect christian destined for heaven or not a hypocrite? You don't just go to "church" and become god, church is actually just a name for all Christians. What is it with lefties like Gronk getting all excited and wound up by scandals tenuously linked to Trump.

Are you crying into your Beers that Biden is 15 points behind Trump in IOWA and has almost halved his support with Black voters under 50 in leading opinion polls since the 2020 "election"?
Hello.

Snoochies

First Grade
Jesus already covered all this.

True and False Prophets

15“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

True and False Disciples

21“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
“Watch out for false prophets.

I read on Twitter that Trump is selling his "version" of the bible and fmd if he isn't in it. No idea if its true as I haven't read it.

If ever there was a false prophet, I think he's got it covered.

Mojo

Bench
At what point did anyone or the bible say that holding a position within a church makes you a perfect christian destined for heaven or not a hypocrite? You don't just go to "church" and become god, church is actually just a name for all Christians. What is it with lefties like Gronk getting all excited and wound up by scandals tenuously linked to Trump.

Are you crying into your Beers that Biden is 15 points behind Trump in IOWA and has almost halved his support with Black voters under 50 in leading opinion polls since the 2020 "election"

I read on Twitter that Trump is selling his "version" of the bible and fmd if he isn't in it. No idea if its true as I haven't read it.

If ever there was a false prophet, I think he's got it covered.
I recommend the podcast "Fallacious Trump"

ImTheMan

Juniors
Biden literally can barely speak cohorently for over a minute or walk and Trump is not a prophet so I'm not sure why you are getting all giddy over anything relating to the culture wars, but if you are of the religious center you sure as hell have more in common with Trump's policies and vision of America than Gronk's. I look forward to seeing if Biden can remain stable for a whole debate.

Ask yourself Gronky boy, were the circumstances of EVERYONE not just your own ideals and economic situation better ten years ago when Abbott and Trump were around? No new wars under Trump for a start, and a realistically affordable life around Abbott that has made it really impossible for some people. Hence why black people under 50 are bailing the f**k out of Biden. Bring back an economically strong and fair Aus and U.S. You can have China made renewables and we will get western made nuclear so normal families don't go broke on the way to your beloved climate targets.

You can fondly remember the last few years while just people see it for it was, full of grifters and false allegations imprisoning innocent people. Bring back the 2016's, the decline started with Turnbull here and everyone after finished it globally.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
Biden literally can barely speak cohorently for over a minute or walk and Trump is not a prophet so I'm not sure why you are getting all giddy over anything relating to the culture wars, but if you are of the religious center you sure as hell have more in common with Trump's policies and vision of America than Gronk's. I look forward to seeing if Biden can remain stable for a whole debate.

Ask yourself Gronky boy, were the circumstances of EVERYONE not just your own ideals and economic situation better ten years ago when Abbott and Trump were around? No new wars under Trump for a start, and a realistically affordable life around Abbott that has made it really impossible for some people. Hence why black people under 50 are bailing the f**k out of Biden. Bring back an economically strong and fair Aus and U.S. You can have China made renewables and we will get western made nuclear so normal families don't go broke on the way to your beloved climate targets.

You can fondly remember the last few years while just people see it for it was, full of grifters and false allegations imprisoning innocent people. Bring back the 2016's, the decline started with Turnbull here and everyone after finished it globally.
Well the national debt tripled under both Abbott and Trump in their respective countries during their terms.

I could be kind and acknowledge the GFC and the world pandemic, but you don't seem to want to, so neither will I.

Incorrect

Coach

Are you still sipping whisky these days?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Agreed. The religious right aren’t backing Trump for his morals, they are backing him because he needs them.

ImTheMan

Juniors
Well the national debt tripled under both Abbott and Trump in their respective countries during their terms.

I could be kind and acknowledge the GFC and the world pandemic, but you don't seem to want to, so neither will I.
It is very kind of you to acknowledge the two ultimate grifting periods of all time. #Occupywallstreet turned into #identitypolitics, my old friends of the left are very easily distracted. Who knew going so overboard for what infected everyone anyway and would only have really damaged those long past working who could afford to self isolate would leave an economy that seems to only have one lever for the current government: more immigration, MUCH MORE, so much that even the most basic minimum standards of living that boomers would barely have to lift a fingernail for and would have turnd there nose up at if they had any kind of aspiration are a shitfight for a normal person. Well done. We definitely want more of that.

If I were to relate this to Hayne, he probably came out of prison, saw the economy and went meh, put me back in until Albabiden is over

Last edited:

Avenger

Immortal

Please @Gronk STFU and stop clutching at straws. Labor always f**k the economy and people's living standards and then the Liberals come back and make it good again. It's happened since the dawn of time. Hawke was your last true reformist, since then you guys have been an abomination.