What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

Ron Jeremy

Coach
My favourite 30 for 30 is Deion’s Double Play. Why don’t more players just be more like Prime Time?
Yeah that’s a good one. Personally my fav is the elway to marino. Just what goes on behind the scenes of the draft.

the Todd marinovich is not just sad, it’s f**king scary. I mean the pressure is dad and media put him under no wonder he hit drugs and has been in and out of rehab since, no money etc. The part in the doc where he says that when he was playing whilst at the time a full blown heroin addict that the coaches told him not to crap himself today as there were no change of clothes is geez.

it’s a fascinating story, but down right sad. A guy at one stage was hanging out with all star celebrities to not even making amateur league squads due to his addictions.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Yep. There was a time when criticising him was a risky proposition. I reckon HJ was the first to start criticising him.
Yeah he was. I didn’t care what he was off the field all I cared was on it. I met Hayne in I think 2007 and wasn’t a fan of him. But as a player he was amazing.

He was. Where is he ? His name isn't even on the list of members.
That might be a 'good' sign in that it might mean he was banned from here as opposed to something worse. He was sure on the money with a lot of the covid stuff, so if it was a ban for something he posted I hope there's a reconsideration of that.

Noise

Coach
That might be a 'good' sign in that it might mean he was banned from here as opposed to something worse. He was sure on the money with a lot of the covid stuff, so if it was a ban for something he posted I hope there's a reconsideration of that.
Not everything is a Covid conspiracy or even Covid related.