What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne Plane – Overpaid And Underperforming – Stats Comparison

Is Hayne overpaid?

• Yes

Votes: 37 90.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
His pass in the first half after Hurrell had made a half break and offloaded (when the Warriors retained possession as Ash Taylor stood back from the ball offside) was one of the most hilariously dumb, I don't really give a shit to be here, I'll try something nonsensicle because I'm Jarryd Hayne moments of all time.

But hey, he yelled lots and looked determined after his try so that's cool.

POPEYE

Coach
His pass in the first half after Hurrell had made a half break and offloaded (when the Warriors retained possession as Ash Taylor stood back from the ball offside) was one of the most hilariously dumb, I don't really give a shit to be here, I'll try something nonsensicle because I'm Jarryd Hayne moments of all time.

But hey, he yelled lots and looked determined after his try so that's cool.
He needs to stay on his toes and yell more, his defensive partners have to know what's coming . . . doesn't do to dawdle

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Just compare how many times you see him running a decoy line for a play or go flying through to latch onto on offload that the ball runner couldn't quite get away in time so he has to run back to set up for the next play to be available. Compare it to slater who works his ring out doing this, his GPS for total ground covered would be running rings around Haynes.
If the defence was on the back foot and shot at 6s and 7s after somone else good work he'll magically appear as he can now try and look good. The dave taylor of fullbacks.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
can only judge this one at the end of the season.

any new signing on a trillion $ is going to be expected to perform immediately, and that invariably doesn't happen

POPEYE

Coach
How is that going to change my opinion of him as a center when he plays on the wing for QLD?
When, like Rapana, it doesn't matter what number he wears he outplays the Wingers and Centres opposite him. He was the best Back for Qld in Origin I and will be the best Centre on the field in Origin II