What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne to Souths?

JOB 3:14

Juniors
MrT said:
many thoughtb Tim Smith would follow JT to Souths and now he wants to re-sign at Parra.
No way would Hayne sign now for 2009 to another club. I recall the NRL saying they wouldn't allow this.

Hayne has said he only wanted to wear the Parra jumper, Hagan has brought up some of the young guys he's been playing with. Be good to keep them all together.

Then again is Hayne doing a Tahu with his comments

Well said T. We cant' trust anyone anymore.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
If he goes, it'd have to be to replace Peachey at fullback when he retires. still, you'd think it's too early to make a call on your playing future 18 months out. a hell of a lot can happen in that time.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Maroubra Eel said:
If all these rumours are true then we're gonna be struggling to put 17 on the field next year.

you can rest assured that Hayne will be wearing our jesrey next year. ;-)

eelaholic

First Grade
Eelectrica said:
Sounds a bit crazy to sign someone that far ahead.
I mean the guy is a talent no doubt, but a lot can happen between now and then injury wise. Also they don't know what other juniors will rise to the top between now and then either.

Bet big, win big I suppose is what they're going for.

with no anti tampering and in trying to work a business plan a few years ahead, you have to tplan up until at least 2010. You need to know how much you are going to spend and who on in order to maintain the salary cap. Parra always think a few years ahead financially. On the footy field, however, they take it one game at a time.

It all comes down to the all might dollar these days

Utey

Coach
I think in the past Parra haven't looked ahead, which would probably explain why Brian Smith had to go out and buy classy players like Wise Kativerata & Mal Kaufusi. Then after a few lean years, he said "it was the year we had to have".

Latest posts