What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Haz-Beanz Meanz Hynz

carinashark

First Grade
We shouldn’t be afraid of Stonestreet as An FB. He has had a few games. And looked good.Now can he take instructions and learn plays? I also like the mix of BB, DA and Tricky. Let’s try Bradbury, and we have Dykes back sometime next season. Mix it up ,see how we go. Put the Nicho problem to one side.

DJDL

First Grade
Stonestreet at fullback's a little left field but it could work.
Has he played there before though?
That would be my hesitation.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Stonestreet at fullback's a little left field but it could work.
Has he played there before though?
That would be my hesitation.
In the juniors.

If you convert Stoney to a FB what's the point of developing Ison, Taukamo and the like? Would he really bring more than Kennedy who knows the role but is second tier overall?

Interesting.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
We shouldn’t be afraid of Stonestreet as An FB. He has had a few games. And looked good.Now can he take instructions and learn plays? I also like the mix of BB, DA and Tricky. Let’s try Bradbury, and we have Dykes back sometime next season. Mix it up ,see how we go. Put the Nicho problem to one side.
a

Latest posts