What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAZEM EL MASRI ON SPORTS TONIGHT

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
El Masri was featured on there tonight - they said that the doggies are offering him only two thirds of his current contract to stay. I think he wants to stay but only if the price is right.

I hope that the doggies fail to secure El Masri for next year and that we have him in our sights. He would be more than handy as far as bolstering experienced players in positions 1-7, he would also kick millions of goals for us.

If he does come our way, think of all the goal kickers we will have, Gafa, Schif, Graham and El Masri :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

In fact, come to think of it, if those roosters get him, I would be soooo damn pis.sed off.

Anonymous

Juniors
Indded, I thimk he'd be a good buy.

One question mark as far as I'm concerned is that aside from goal kicking, he's a fairly average winger. Sort of like Luke Covell, except marginally more talented.

And with Gaf kicking well and Carney apparently having the goods as well, why do we need him?

Timbo said:
Indded, I thimk he'd be a good buy.

One question mark as far as I'm concerned is that aside from goal kicking, he's a fairly average winger. Sort of like Luke Covell, except marginally more talented.

And with Gaf kicking well and Carney apparently having the goods as well, why do we need him?

true

thickos

First Grade
Geez he'd kick a lot of goals for PL :lol:

just kidding. He could be a handy acquisition. But I would seriously doubt he would leave the Doggies, he's too important to them.

legend

Coach
I heard either the Tigers or Dragons will secure his services. I doubt he will remain a Bulldog to be honest.

hrundi99

First Grade
How he ever scored a Kangaroos jersey astounds me...

El Masri at the Raiders? Meh...

There aren't enough Muslims in Canberra.

Dogs Of War

Coach
El Masri had some cracker seasons 1999-2001, but then everybody started focusing on how good his goal kicking had become, and it's seems his onfield play took a backseat it.

Maybe a new club is what he needs to restore himself to his former glory.

Raider_69

Post Whore
El mazri is ordinary
absaolutly ordinary
he is nothing but a good kicker and we already have 2 of them in Schif and Gafa plus handy back ups in graham and carney

El Mazri - NO THANKS :evil:

I don't think we need El Masri, I'd rather we use our premier League wingers.

Hazem has played almost 200 1st grade matches so obviously he has some talent...

Livebynight

Juniors
Im my mind El Masri took off right where Halligan left. They are kinda similar player wise. Dont do much in attack only when someone sets them up with a kick or puts them through a hole. They are just there for the goal kicking. If you had a kicker like that you would sacrifice there lack of attacking skills for the almost guarunteed 12 or so points a game.

Latest posts