What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

He is out of the joint

b.bear

Juniors
apparently he will reject us all together.Thank god ,obviously they(board) made the announcement about kicking him upstairs to test the waters and fan opinion and hopefully they have got the message ....cut all ties

Once Dead

Bench
apparently he will reject us all together.Thank god ,obviously they(board) made the announcement about kicking him upstairs to test the waters and fan opinion and hopefully they have got the message ....cut all ties

The papers / media collective have been off with all of their predictions.......so don't count your chickens...

nikko

Juniors
i guess it wouldnt just be the money there would be an element of pride on sheens's part as well - i just cant see how he would turn up to work to do what exactly ?? - the new coach will have his vision , his people , his ways and sheens will know this - theres no way he'll wander around concord giving his POV - the new guy wont like it - i appreciate what sheens has done for us but the best thing to do is to meet the board half way re the money and walk away - deep down he knows this.

Latest posts