What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Head's Services Not Rquired in 2010

to_ddeath

Coach
Sadly was too much of a cripple to continue playing FG football....did his job for us this year but wouldve been holding younger talent back if we did keep him on....

watatank

Coach
He was such a talented player but his injuries have restricted him and it doesn't look like he will ever be the same player. I think he should really focus on coaching, he's got a brilliant football brain. Maybe he can coach one of the Steelers junior rep teams or assist with the NYC team

He was such a talented player but his injuries have restricted him and it doesn't look like he will ever be the same player. I think he should really focus on coaching, he's got a brilliant football brain. Maybe he can coach one of the Steelers junior rep teams or assist with the NYC team
Well, lets see if he can coach the Canaries to cheat better than they do already!

Dapto cheating what a load of bollocks plus they aren't the most dominant team any way The Butchers are and when the Marlins sort them selves out they will become a major force to.

I feel sorry for Matty such a wasted talent but he will certainly help out the Canaries and the Illawarra comp in general.

that is being too simplistic. i found that many times this year when head went on from the bench we were scoring points ... more effective than young.

Head probably wouldn't be too bad in Super League where it is a bit slower.

The poor bloke looked like he was running sand after his injuries.