What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hear From Fitzy

glenmoresharkie

First Grade

Tiger Shark

Bench
Creepy Weidler really kept harping on about Reynolds. You can tell the difference between the journalists and the rumour mongers.

Regarding the Press conference - I thought it was really good and took a few things out of it, could be reading between the lines too much

- Only spoke to Bellamy a couple of weeks ago is a positive. Clearly doesn't have an issue with Bellamy coming on board.
- Is defn looking to move some players on, looking to keep some players.
- Looking for some continuity in the support staff, so might see Pickworth, Hannay etc stick around but also mentioned bringing in people he trusts.
- Said off contract Roosters aren't off limits.
- Expects players to come available later in the year as clubs finalise their squads. You get the feeling the club will keep some $$ handy to snatch up some good players late in the game.
- Thinks Danny is a fugwit

shadowboxer

First Grade
As expected he is professional and well spoken.
Weirder looked like a dead set twit with his comments regarding Reynolds. No matter how one answers his between the eyes questions, your gonna look like either a petulant prick (like Danny) and angry man (by biting back) or just a meh ( providing a standard possibly boring answer). Dead set amateur hour

sharkie23

Juniors
Lets see if those wankers on 360 say anything about. I'm sure they wiil twist it to suit their agendas.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
I’m very impressed. Speaks very well and seems humbly confident in himself. Reminds me of Trent Robinson

Ozzi_78

First Grade
He should have held it to say he is back flipping on the sharks deal then walked off.

Just for the headlines .... only to say just kidding tomorrow.

Eion

First Grade
Well that’s a step up in what we’re used to.

If that didn’t get you rock hard I dont know what will.

Latest posts