What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

heart broken

bmwpower

Juniors
i cant explain how i feel im am so shattered. i was hoping they would get up from half time score but wasnt to be. im abit disappointed on our last 6 weeks of football but equally happy we got the minor premiership. it wasnt to be this year but hopefully next year we can finally get to the big one.

hate to say it but go the storm

Ridders

Coach
I feel for most Dragons fans, this must hurt. Chin up winning the MP doesn't constitute a bad season.

However for the mighty 3 of Gaba, Maestro and LL3, suck it up ladies

MattYg1

Bench
Chin up BMW... this is what being a dragons supporter is all about... we will endure and come back next year...

Mind you I am feeling pretty sh*tty myself...

MattYg1

Bench
Chin up bmw... as we all know this is what being a dragons supporter is all about... we will endure and come back next year...

Mind you I am feeling pretty sh*tty myself...

smacky

Juniors
I know we did more than we expected, no one expected us to win the minor premiership and this was just a building year but geez it still hurts. Being in the position we were in and not being up to step it up like para and broncos have done to us. I donno what to say

RedVGooner

Juniors
im annoyed, upset, angry, frustrated but never the less still a die hard dragons fan, a year that really surprised me how well this year but things couldnt look bad, we will be back better then ever next year, don't lose faith, we are getting closer to that grand title sooo GO THE DRAGONS!!

Patsy

Juniors
i cant see the dragons being in the top 4 next season - they had a great run this year with few injuries and good decisions i.e. dogs. generally teams don't get great chances 2 seasons in a row.

badav

Bench
My thoughts as a non dragons fan

- The dragons overall still had a good year and would have done alot to make their fans happy over the course of the season. Unfortunately they peaked a bit too early and ran out of steam.
- I dont however believe they were dudded by the McIntyre finals system. I think they were pretty much stuffed around 4-5 weeks ago.

And as a broncos fan. I have to say im pretty damn pleased with that win for a number of reasons but mostly after people left right and center came out of the woodwork and stuck the boot in two months ago saying the Broncos had now fallen in a heap just because Wayne Bennett had left.

Eelectrica

Referee
Commiserations dragon fans.

Next weeks preliminary final between the storm and Broncos is now like someone asking which tooth you want yanked out.

jarro

Juniors
Bad luck Dragons fans .....

.. you were just thoroughly beaten by a better side tonight :cool:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I don't think anyone would've beaten Brisbane tonight, Saints never gave up, but Brisbane just had an extra gear

smacky

Juniors
its pretty simple. We didnt play finals football same as last week. Cant win games like that if you dont step up and take oppotunities. Taking that penalty goal from over 40 metres out in the beginning of the game sumed up our finals campaign

AJH

Juniors
i cant explain how i feel im am so shattered. i was hoping they would get up from half time score but wasnt to be. im abit disappointed on our last 6 weeks of football but equally happy we got the minor premiership. it wasnt to be this year but hopefully next year we can finally get to the big one.

hate to say it but go the storm

Chin up bmw. As we Dragons fans are used to saying 'There's always next year'. It's strange to say, but I'm fine after the loss - even though it was abysmal football. To me the losses in 2005 and 2006 were worse because we came into the finals in good form, which gave us some hope. This year we played like sh*t for the last 5 weeks of the season which didn't give me a real lot of expectation.

I really would love to know what happened to the team over the last 5-6 weeks. I've played in E-grade 'once-a-week' touch footy teams with more cohesion than the Dragons have had recently.

For a number of reasons I'm hoping the Eels go on with it.

Cheers
AJ

ghostface

Juniors
Keep your heads up dragons fans!!! If you take the time to reflect on the year that's been, there are plenty of positives to take into next year. Rival fans are always quick to stick the boot in because they know that St George Illawarra Fans are the most passionate of ALL rugby League supporters.

Dragons forever!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts